[FUN] AlphaGames - Introduction (TDMA, DRIFT)

spacer.png

SERVER INTRODUCTION

• You probably haven't heard about AlphaGames yet, I would like to give you a few sentences about the basics of what you need to know about the server. We are hungarians, but the server is bilingual, english and hungarian. There are several gamemodes on the server, for example team deathmatch or drift. We are currently working with a small number of people on the server, but we are still trying to create professional developments. 

• If you join our Discord server, you can see pictures of our systems. The server isn't opened yet, but we are working on it, and if everything goes well, we will open in July.

TEAM INTRODUCTION

• jackie - Project Owner
    ~ Hey! I'm Jackie, owner and co-developer of the project. If I had to describe myself, I'd say I'm determined, calm and helpful, but I can get angry when someone doesn't follow my rules and can't speak to me respectfully. I think hierarchy is important in the life of the server. I am nice to the new players and I like to explain things that are not yet clear to them.

• may - Head Developer
    ~ Hey everyone! I'm May, the Head Developer of the project, and I would like to introduce myself. I believe in this project, and I believe we can make a great community that is actually cohesive, to the extent that they help each other with any problems. I am trying to be nice to everyone, and I will work hard now and in the future. I hope you will join to our community, we look forward to seeing you!

• tony - Project Manager
    ~ Hello! I'm Tony, the server's project manager. I would best describe myself as a responsible manager, trying to guide people in a better direction, trying to lead them to follow the rules. I think it's important to have a high level of hierarchy on the server. I try to keep a constant check on the admins and other STAFF members to make sure there is no abuse or maybe one of our players gets hurt.

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY!