[HELP] DGS grid list editing capabilities

I wanted to ask for help considering DGS grid lists. In the old version with GUI system, you could make a grid with rows, columns and items and if items contained some information, you could double-click on them to change the data in the cell (with another window that pops up, that is). Is there any way to do this in DGS?

14 minutes ago, Kilometrs said:

I wanted to ask for help considering DGS grid lists. In the old version with GUI system, you could make a grid with rows, columns and items and if items contained some information, you could double-click on them to change the data in the cell (with another window that pops up, that is). Is there any way to do this in DGS?

When you double-click create edit box, when you change a data

You can set data to the the item from the gridlist and get it later, Idk if it's what you want but it should work:

DGS = exports.dgs
function clientsideResourceStart ()
    local numberList = DGS:dgsCreateGridList ( 0.80, 0.10, 0.15, 0.60, true )
    local column = DGS:dgsGridListAddColumn ( numberList, "Column Title", 0.85 )
    if ( column ) then
        local row = DGS:dgsGridListAddRow ( numberList )
        local myItem = DGS:dgsGridListSetItemText ( numberList, row, column, tostring( math.random(0, 10) ^ 100 ) )
        DGS:dgsGridListSetItemData ( numberList, row, column, "Test" )
        local myItemData = DGS:dgsGridListGetItemData ( numberList, row, column )
        outputChatBox ( "My gridlist item data: " .. myItemData )
    end
end
addEventHandler ( "onClientResourceStart", resourceRoot, clientsideResourceStart )