Still cinfused about repeating stuff!

Guest looneydave

i am still confused, i am not gd with pcs!. rite i click on GTA3 launcher and it comes up with options- Start GTA3 sp, GTA MTA, server stuff, website and exit.

I click on mta, and it loades mta then on mta i click strat game, strat new game. then it just repeats the credits :? where do u enter the ip!!!

i think you made lots of mistakes on install, if your mta client doesn't have a place where to input ip then thats not it don't know if it will help but here are the instructions for a correct install:

you download the mta 0.3b installer place it in some folder (not the gta3 folder!) install it TO THE GTA3 FOLDER, then you use the launcher and press on the mta button, it starts gta and the mta client, close gta and client, download ase (the all seeing eye get it from here after setting up ase start gta start a new game you will see the mta credits role alt tab to ase connect to a server it will launch the mta client with the correct ip after the mta client connects press on the "send game request button" should work then.

if you got any errors or problams setting up ase you are welcome to post them here and we will help (if we can)

:D thnx all it worked, i jus reinstalled it. It came up with that runtime error but i will view the posts on that to sort it out. Thnx :D :D :D