CD#16 Connection lost

Kika

Question

Hi i have done every step thats has been said and still have yet to fix my problem. I tried with MTADiag, servicing etc etc.. (https://pastebin.mtasa.com/1000000876). But the interesting thing is that not every sv gets me timed out. Any solutions?

5 answers to this question

Hello. Did you try the netfix solution? I'm just suggesting it as you've only mentioned the servicing solution, so you should probably try it out too, just in case:

But since you mentioned that it's happening in one server only, this might be a server's side problem or a problem between the routing from your ISP to that specific server. You can still try the netfix solution to see if you get any positive results, but you could also try contacting the server owner to explain him your problem, maybe he knows what to do in order to fix it.

Sadly didnt work i tried it just now with no succes. Thanks for the ideas tho, also im not sure its a server side issue because i tried to join on the same exact sv with 2 different pcs and couldnt proceed staying on it. After a few secs just like on my main pc it disconnected me.

53 minutes ago, Kika said:

Sadly didnt work i tried it just now with no succes. Thanks for the ideas tho, also im not sure its a server side issue because i tried to join on the same exact sv with 2 different pcs and couldnt proceed staying on it. After a few secs just like on my main pc it disconnected me.

If you are connecting to the same server using the same Network/ISP then it won't have any difference, unfortunately.