BASS ERROR 8 in Loadmedia

3RG0

Question

Yesterday I started my MTA and I had 10 fps (I usually have 40). I left the server and turned off my pc. Some hours later I wanted to play MTA, so I connected to the server and I had 10 fps again. I messaged an admin and i saw that the console is filled with these messages:

BASS ERROR 8 in LoadMedia  path:D:\MTA\mods\deathmatch\resources\sas_vehiclepanel\files\turbo.mp3  3d:1  loop:0

BASS ERROR 8 in LoadMedia  path:D:\MTA\mods\deathmatch\resources\sas_vehiclepanel\files\dooropenclose.mp3  3d:1

BASS ERROR 8 in LoadMedia  path:D:\MTA\mods\deathmatch\resources\sas_items\files\dooropen.mp3  3d:1  loop:0

BASS ERROR 8 in LoadMedia  path:D:\MTA\mods\deathmatch\resources\sas_fuel\files\sounds\fuelpickupesoff.mp3  3d:1

BASS ERROR 8 in LoadMedia  path:D:\MTA\mods\deathmatch\resources\sas_fishing\files\fogas.mp3  3d:1  loop:0

BASS ERROR 8 in LoadMedia  path:D:\MTA\mods\deathmatch\resources\sas_mechanic\files\repair.mp3  3d:1  loop:0

BASS ERROR 8 in LoadMedia  path:D:\MTA\mods\deathmatch\resources\sas_impound\files\rotup.mp3  3d:1  loop:0

There are a lot more, these are just examples for it. I tried to change my default audio device, but nothing changed, when pull out my earphones there are no errors anymore but still low fps.

I tried to reconnect to the server a lot of times, I deleted GTA:SA and MTA:SA too and downloaded them again, I tried to delete these files and download them again, but nothing changed.

Any ideas what to do? Im really sad that I cant play :(

btw sorry for my english

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet