Jump to content

setTimer


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have two windows, after the button is pressed on the first window , a second window starts to appear which has a button with the property (SetEnabled(false)) I made a function that after 2 seconds makes this property true BUT it works only after the start of the script 

How can I make this timer work after pressing the button on the first window?

setTimer(

function()

DGS:dgsSetEnabled ( buttAC2, true )

end,

2000,

1, root, source )

 

Posted

Place that code into the event where the first button is clicked (make sure you put it after checking if the button clicked is the button you're looking for)

Datastore - Store data to a database quickly. (Useful for saving scripted tables)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...