Jump to content

Converting a YouTube link to MP3 using fetchRemote


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, is there any way to convert a YouTube link to MP3 using fetchRemote or any other way? Thanks

Quote

"I ain't saying I'm the best, but I should be in the top ten; give me a list of names, I'ma top them,
I'm just playing with ya. I don't care where the top is,
Leave me at the bottom, let me work for it.
"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ACM

90183-bed46f22aafe8af7dc65cdd73fff2f76-medium_jpg.jpg?buster=1481325396W_#9661

Posted

if i wasn't wrong is that what does you mean

"http://www.convertmp3.io/fetch/?video="..url

that will make you able to play sound direct from playSound Function without waiting fetch remote response  

Skype : 01100001 01101100 01101001 01011111 01101101 01110100 00110001 00111001 00111001 00111001

every thing is gonna be alright

every thing is gonna be okay

it's gonna be a good good life

that's what my therapist say

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...