All models "unloading" or disappearing, resembling a temporary a vacant or black screen

DrJoseEvil

Question

So, I play on a server where I frequently enter interiors, but this issue I'm having does not always occur if I'm inside a interior, but usually does if I am. It appears as if all the models and landscape just disappears or unloads, I can still see text, GUI and play the game normally but I'm unable to see the environment around me. I can still see smoke, lighting and such as well. I managed to snap a screenshot of when this issue occurs. 

Spoiler

3UoceSr.png

I recently upgraded from a AMD graphics card to a 1050ti, I personally don't think this would be the issue but it could be as it's only happened recently. I have two other friends using the same graphics card as me and aren't experiencing this issue. I am able to run every other game fine, such as Battlefield 1 or Fallout 4 on top settings with very little noticeable performance or graphical issues. 

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7700 (8MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
O/S: Windows 10
Graphics: Radeon R7 250 2GB PCIe Graphics Card Upgraded to Zotac GeForce GTX1050Ti OC Edition 4GB 
Motherboard: Intel® H110 Chipset Motherboard
Memory: 16GB Memory - DDR4
Monitor: 27" Widescreen 1920x1080

Thanks for any assistance you provide.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet