game modes sa? (idears 4 a team dm?) ps mta team pls reply

Guest Cab00se

Hi i have never got mta 2 work 4 anything dispite this im looking 4ward 2 mta:sa however i have a few questions from other topics it sounds like the first realease is going 2 be er ... dodgy any how hopefully over time u can fix it up. i was wondering would it b possible 2 make a team deathmatch gamemode. teams could b like gangs (like gta2) say 4 ppl per team u could even have cops (crooked 1's) as a team cause after i finished the misson "the end of the line" (the last mission) the 2nd half if it where u chace timpenni and u swap seats with sweet u get the full aim wile in a car simmilar 2 the drive by's i thort it would b cool if say the 1st person in the car became the driver and the 2nd and third ect if they were on the same team became gunners/passengers and if some 1 trys 2 enter the car and there not on your team then they get jacked however this might b out of your leage im a mapper (not 4 gtasa) and as such i do realise there may b limitations in what u can do as far as animations there all there but the passenger part might b a problem any how thats my idea pls reply im interested in what u think

Hi i have never got mta 2 work 4 anything dispite this im looking 4ward 2 mta:sa however i have a few questions from other topics it sounds like the first realease is going 2 be er ... dodgy any how hopefully over time u can fix it up. i was wondering would it b possible 2 make a team deathmatch gamemode. teams could b like gangs (like gta2) say 4 ppl per team u could even have cops (crooked 1's) as a team cause after i finished the misson "the end of the line" (the last mission) the 2nd half if it where u chace timpenni and u swap seats with sweet u get the full aim wile in a car simmilar 2 the drive by's i thort it would b cool if say the 1st person in the car became the driver and the 2nd and third ect if they were on the same team became gunners/passengers and if some 1 trys 2 enter the car and there not on your team then they get jacked however this might b out of your leage im a mapper (not 4 gtasa) and as such i do realise there may b limitations in what u can do as far as animations there all there but the passenger part might b a problem any how thats my idea pls reply im interested in what u think

Translation:

1) How long will it be untill MTASA is released?

2) I think there should be a team deathmatch gamemode

My reply:

1) No release dates.

2) Besides answering the team DM, blue isn't the current core, and in the current core not all animations are synced.