A Feature That Should be Put in Blue!!

Guest BryanNitro

Now that blue will be fully integrated into both Vice City and San Andreas they should start thinking about making a CO Op Feature Like being able to play with your friends while having People driving around and People On the Sidewalks since it is more powerfull it can be like a 3 people playing and they could Get the Wanted Bar Really High and they all fight off the cops and stuff or go in a Rampage!!!

I have just joined the forums, Thanks For being so Understanding,------------------ (Not)!!!!

It's called read the f*ckin rules before you post. Even if you are new, you shoulda knew to search first if you had actually read the rules. Also, disrespecting an MTA dev isn't going to get you far.

yes, you should follow the rulz, hell, i followed the rulz in sa-mp's irc chat room and i got banned for expressing my opinion, but i followed all the rules, but they banned me anyway (and what they make is gonna be bowing down to what mta makes WOOT, GO MTA!!!!!!!!!!

and screw sa-mp

yes, you should follow the rulz, hell, i followed the rulz in sa-mp's irc chat room and i got banned for expressing my opinion, but i followed all the rules, but they banned me anyway (and what they make is gonna be bowing down to what mta makes WOOT, GO MTA!!!!!!!!!!

and screw sa-mp

First of all you were being such a fanboy not listening to anyone, saying their work doesn't prove anyhting, and flaming. Second, your facts were all wrong when you attempted to prove them wrong but failed at it. You don't know anything about it, and how much hard work they put into it, and at the end of the day they have to hear from someone like you who disrespects their work?

This should get locked anytime soon.