Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.5 released!

jhxp

It may be because of your scripts.

Nope, we have tested in every 1.5 server! Same result.

Maybe your PC simply isn't enough good for more FPS or CEF.

Some people say that MTA puts Intel the default video adapter if you have dual or more adapters,

If you have AMD/ATI go to the desktop then press right click and select "Configure Switchable Graphics" you'll get a window choose from it the GTA process and put it on the high performance mode.

If you have NVidia before launching the game make sure that you've enabled NVidia Optimus.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be because of your scripts.

Nope, we have tested in every 1.5 server! Same result.

Maybe your PC simply isn't enough good for more FPS or CEF.

Read my above post again, as I said I get 100 FPS constant in 1.4 servers, Every players are complaining about the FPS drop so blaming the system does not make sense and moreover I have tested it with like 5-6 Friends from other countries. They say the same.

Read my above post again, as I said I get 100 FPS constant in 1.4 servers, Every players are complaining about the FPS drop so blaming the system does not make sense and moreover I have tested it with like 5-6 Friends from other countries. They say the same.

Read my reply.

Read my reply.

Still doesn't make sense. I said, every people complain about it. Do you think "Every People" would have Dual Switchable Graphic s Adapter?

My PC Config:

NVidia GT 750 4 GB

RAM 8 GB

Inter Core i7 3.2 4th Generation

Read my reply.

Still doesn't make sense. I said, every people complain about it. Do you think "Every People" would have Dual Switchable Graphic s Adapter?

My PC Config:

NVidia GT 750 4 GB

RAM 8 GB

Inter Core i7 3.2 4th Generation

Everyone has got Intel so yes.

Did you try to enable Optimus?

I made an account just to post this comment because I'm so dissapointed with the new MTA 1.5 update because of the FPS drop :(

I have a ASUS laptop and it runs Battlefield 3, GTA V and many outher games at 1080p at normal settings at high FPS.

Playing GTA for over the past few years went very well - even on older less good computers, until now.

Specifications:

Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bit

Intel i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz

12GB DDR3 800MHz

250GB SSD

2GB GeForce GTX 850M

The framerate is still around 15FPS at low settings where it was a constant 60FPS before at highest settings (even with smoke, explosions, ...)

I've enabled the use of the high-performance NVIDIA processor in the NVIDIA Control Panel like some previous posts told us (that's the Optimus technology right?!).

MTA developpers team, please fix this because I don't want to go back to SA:MP - but if this still isn't fixed in a few weeks I'll have no choice I think?

Thanks!

I made an account just to post this comment because I'm so dissapointed with the new MTA 1.5 update because of the FPS drop :(

I have a ASUS laptop and it runs Battlefield 3, GTA V and many outher games at 1080p at normal settings at high FPS.

Playing GTA for over the past few years went very well - even on older less good computers, until now.

Specifications:

Windows 8.1 Professional 64-bit

Intel i7-4700HQ 2.40GHz

12GB DDR3 800MHz

250GB SSD

2GB GeForce GTX 850M

The framerate is still around 15FPS at low settings where it was a constant 60FPS before at highest settings (even with smoke, explosions, ...)

I've enabled the use of the high-performance NVIDIA processor in the NVIDIA Control Panel like some previous posts told us (that's the Optimus technology right?!).

MTA developpers team, please fix this because I don't want to go back to SA:MP - but if this still isn't fixed in a few weeks I'll have no choice I think?

Thanks!

You can simply use MTA 1.4, it's still working and it has servers.

Offtopic: This is really strange that some people have problems with 1.5.

Even playing on virtualized system I still get nice performance.

awpLbtk.png

Yes, it's Windows 10 that is virtualized on Windows 8. We need to go deeper.

Specification:

Intel Core i3 3210M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M

{ Samsung M471B5773DH0-CH9

Elpida EBJ40UG8BBU0-GN-F }

WDC WD5000LPVX-75V0TT0

You can simply use MTA 1.4, it's still working and it has servers.

Yeah but my favourite server where I'm a regular player has updated to 1.5

Offtopic: This is really strange that some people have problems with 1.5.

Even playing on virtualized system I still get nice performance.

awpLbtk.png

Yes, it's Windows 10 that is virtualized on Windows 8. We need to go deeper.

Specification:

Intel Core i3 3210M

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M

{ Samsung M471B5773DH0-CH9

Elpida EBJ40UG8BBU0-GN-F }

WDC WD5000LPVX-75V0TT0

I'll start using a virtual machine then! hahaha :D

... :redhotevil:

If you still having trouble with your 1.5 fps and you got NVIDIA then I suggest you do following. Right-click on MTA San Andreas 1.5 choose "run with graphics processor" and there choose your NIVIDIA processor. Hope it works for you as well as it worked for me.

If you still having trouble with your 1.5 fps and you got NVIDIA then I suggest you do following. Right-click on MTA San Andreas 1.5 choose "run with graphics processor" and there choose your NIVIDIA processor. Hope it works for you as well as it worked for me.

You solved my problem!

Thanks! I still don't know how the NVIDIA Control Panel thingy fails to use the right processor :| , but this is a great solution! 8) . Hero!

by Unustajad on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 pm

I guess you were born to help.

by Unustajad on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 pm

I guess you were born to help.

You can say so :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
In my opinion they should release a version within circa 4 months. With that inaccurate date, people have to wait a full year for new features which are already finished.

But that is just my opinion.

I think they know the way of their works i also understood it, after they finishing the features they keep testing or releasing the beta or the preview version to test it with players like that they'll avoid problems not like if they released a main version in their first moment they finished the features, it may cause some problems if it was with unknown bugs,

So one year without bugs better than 4months with bugs.