Which graphics card is the best espcially for Grand Theft Au

HarrY_12321

Please could you tell me which of these graphic cards will be the best for MULTI THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS?

I don't care if i cant run Multi Theft Auto San Andreas at max settings, i want it at least medium or higher, 800x600 resolution or whatnot. I would like to buy a new pc, just for MTA Really, which would run MTA the best?

Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB

NVidia GT 610 1GB OR 2GB Version

R7 240D 2GB

HD 5450 1GB

Please comment what you think THANK YOU in advance.

GPUBoss is a terrible, terrible place to compare graphics cards. It only compares numbers, which could be influenced by a multitude of factors, most importantly the architecture. You'll want something like Anandtech instead, although I doubt it has benchmarks of such low-end cards.

GPUBoss is a terrible, terrible place to compare graphics cards. It only compares numbers, which could be influenced by a multitude of factors, most importantly the architecture. You'll want something like Anandtech instead, although I doubt it has benchmarks of such low-end cards.

If it only compares numbers, AMD's HBM new cards would be at the top.

It compares both numbers and FPS rates.

And about the architecture it contains both 32-bit and 64-bit lab tests.

It's not a defending situation here, but hey dude it's good website.

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-R7-240-vs-GeForce-GT-610

First thing I see - numbers based on random tests. Tests with programs that are actually ever used in real life? Nope. Random tests, random tests, and more random tests. Then we have "Reasons to consider X" and "Reasons to consider Y", which as I said, is comparing numbers from very different graphics cards with different architectures - therefore, totally invalid reasons to choose one over the other.