MTA in GTA V

so guys i was wondering if MTA team is thinking of making MTA V because as i can see that Rockstar have took alot of ideas from MTA and BTW GTA V support Lua and there is already Lua reader with scripthook and GTA is made to look like GTA SA ...i'm not that good on thos stuff but i think rockstar made alot of stuff to make Devlopers make another MTA for GTA V because GTA SA is alive because of that and they won't let anything kill there GTA V even after years from now....so i hope u give us updates...

I think MTA creators aren't thinking for a new MTA on GTA V as you know the statistique of the players on GTA V is low , so probably if you're lucky you'll get 20+ players on your server .

However , it can be planned when the players value raise.

I think MTA creators aren't thinking for a new MTA on GTA V as you know the statistique of the players on GTA V is low , so probably if you're lucky you'll get 20+ players on your server .

However , it can be planned when the players value raise.

Low??? dude GTA V PC made over 1 Billion doller on it's first week...and type GTA on anywhere and GTA V will spam ur screen... people who play GTA V are more then people who have Ebola...omg!!

• MTA Team

Here are some answers to your question from our Twitter:

https://twitter.com/MTAQA/status/600029626384195584

https://twitter.com/MTAQA/status/566132830611443713

https://twitter.com/MTAQA/status/566132293958631424

In short: we do not have enough developers at the moment to make a quality mod for GTA V. With the man-force we have we would rather focus on MTA:SA as its player counts are steadily growing.

Nice !! , and what i was telling you Businessman that some poeple can't run GTA V on their computers neither playing online will be some difficulty playing GTA V eventualy as Jhxp retorts MTA will still on GTA SA untill some further changes .

it's sad and thanks both of u!!

i really hope some new devlopers could make it possible cuz it would be so much awesome with that game! just imagine drifting , racing , Rp wow going to bank , buying cars , do jobs i mean there is unlimited stuff that we could do in GTA V

i really hope some new devlopers could make it possible cuz it would be so much awesome with that game! just imagine drifting , racing , Rp wow going to bank , buying cars , do jobs i mean there is unlimited stuff that we could do in GTA V

All these things are already in MTA:SA.

If MTA was to make a GTA V mod, probably the only thing that would really be different would be the graphics and map. Pretty much anything in GTA V can be modded into MTA:SA.

• Like 1

All these things are already in MTA:SA.

If MTA was to make a GTA V mod, probably the only thing that would really be different would be the graphics and map. Pretty much anything in GTA V can be modded into MTA:SA.

well first hi best mta scripter!,

second thing!!

gta has stock market, there is alot of objects that u don't need to add them as mod

u can edit skins not like mta only cj

alot of houses with pool, garges , interior,..etc

GTA SA is too far to look like GTA V

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...