(guied/GUI Edit, guirun/GUI Runcode)

- Added auto-turfs, if none are detected in NGTurf

- Created payout settings in NGTurf

- Removed default maps - NG is a basis, not an actual server

- Fixed speed hud showing after you die

- Fixed punishment logging

- Removed register/unregister commands

• 1 month later...

I've uploaded version 1.1.3 and it has quite a bit of major bug fixes and new things for scripting with the gamemode.

Changelog:

Version 1.1.3

- Removed 2 messages when taking the Marijuana drug, as for they were a bit excessive (NGInventory/inven-client.lua)

- Removed jail map - Floor was bugged and didn't work right (NGPolice/mapping.lua)

- Fixed an error with NGGroups in group_c.lua:269 - table expected, got nil (NGGroups/group_c.lua)

- Added group GUI loading message, as for it can take a little while to load (NGGroups/group_c.lua)

- Fixed errors with LS Street Race spawn rotations (NGEvents/events/LSRace_s.lua)

- Changed the math question time from 600 seconds to 900 seconds (NGPlayerFunctions/server/math.lua)

- Added F5 panel for Pilot job (NGJobs/community/pilot/*)

- Increased the prices and lowered the time for the Fishermens net (NGJobs/community/fisherman/client.lua)

- Fixed fisherman job ranks (NGJobs/community/fisherman/server.lua)

- Fixed fisherman F5 job panel (NGJobs/community/fisherman/*)

- Fixed jail time bug for VIP players (NGJobs/law/general/arrest_server.lua)

- Fixed players arrest avoiding by disconnecting (NGJobs/law/general/arrest_server.lua)

- Added 'isPlayerJailed' as a client export (NGPolice/jail_c.lua)

- Fixed bug where players could escape jail with /kill (NGPlayerFunctions/client/kill_c.lua)

- Added a new default jail map - poorly mapped, you may want to change it (NGPolice/mapping_c.lua)

- Added settings to set default jail warp location (NGPolice/meta.xml, NGPolice/jail_s.lua)

- Fixed /unjail command not working

- Added unknown country flag to scoreboard - not sure how it got deleted (admin/meta.xml, admin/client/images/flags/unknown.png)

- Added 'waypointIsTracking' as a client export (NGPlayerFunctions/meta.xml, NGPlayerFunctions/client/waypoint.lua)

- Changed 'createWaypointLoc' return values to proper booleans (NGPlayerfunctions/client/waypoint.lua)

- Fixed waypoints app in NGPhone (NGPhone/client_core.lua, NGPhone/apps/waypoints.lua)

- Added scroll to the information panel (F1) (NGInformation/info_c.lua)

- Updated some information in information panel (NGInformation/data_c.lua)

- Added 'setWaypointAttachedToElement' as a client export to NGPlayerFunctions (NGPlayerFunctions/client/waypoint.lua)

- Fixed 'onPlayerDamage' event not being removed with the 'One in the chamber' event (NGEvents/events/OneInTheChamber_S.lua)

- Fixed players disconnecting to arrest avoid (NGJobs/law/general/arrest_server.lua)

- Changed NG version checker to every two hours (NGGamemode/ng_verCheck.server.lua)

- Fixed VIP cash not sending - somehow givePlayerMoney was commented out (NGVIP/vip_s.lua)

Download: https://github.com/braydondavis/Nerd-Ga ... master.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

On GitHub, I've added a new branched named "Development." On this branch, some scripts of the gamemode may not be as stable as the "master" branch, but it will typically have more features. I will be uploading updates one at a time on this branch, as as soon as I feel that the gamemode is stead then I'll merge the branches, thus releasing a new version of NG.

In conclusion, the development branch will be updated much more often than the master branch, because I'll be uploading updates to it almost every day, for any fixes or added features.

Thank you,

xXMADEXx.

I have a problem i added new development that you updated i mean that i added Used vehicle in my server and now my car shop is bugged first it wasnt when i try to buy a car i lost money but car dont comes .

I will look into this, however I recommend using the the NG version from "master."

Warning NGSQL/sqllua:21:dbPoll Failed; Unknown column Vehicle ID in field list

ERRor NGvehicles/vehicle_slua bad argument #1ipairs table expected

this is the error please help .

Check ur database details i got this error once and fixed it while checking and editting something in the NGSQL meta.xml (database settings)

• 3 weeks later...
Hey man thanks for your share, but i have a question when i try to register a account it says:'' Adding account failed. Please report this to a admin'' does this mean that i did something wrong with sql?

This is the part of the code that gives that error in NGLogin/server.lua

local account = addAccount ( user, pass ) 
            if ( account ) then 
                if ( not logIn ( source, account, pass ) ) then 
                    return message ( source, "Logging in has failed." ) 
                end 
                exports['NGLogs']:outputActionLog ( getPlayerName ( source ).." has registered on the server" ) 
                triggerLogin ( source, user, pass, true ) 
                setElementData ( source, "Job", "UnEmployed" ) 
                setElementData ( source, "NGPlayerFunctions:Playtime_Mins", 0 ) 
                setElementData ( source, "Playtime", "0 Hours" ) 
                setElementData ( source, "Gang", "None" ) 
                setElementData ( source, "Gang Rank", "None" ) 
                exports['NGSQL']:createAccount ( user ); 
                exports['NGJobs']:addPlayerToJobDatabase ( source ) 
                exports.NGPlayerFunctions:setTeam(source,"Unemployed") 
            else 
                message ( source, "Adding account failed.\nPlease report to an admin." ) 

This means that the addAccount function is returning false. So as raysmta said, you are using invalid permissions.

Please use NG's default acl.xml or give resource.nglogin access to function.addAccount.