Custom Peds Not Working Anymore!

ACooley

Question

I have loaded many different custom peds into my game and joined my server based on my computer and the server I run with no scripts. This is very sad to me and my clan as peds are very important. Is there a fix for this or will it always be like this? This is happening for everyone in my clan not just me. Also when I try to change the paintjobs on the cars its not working anymore. They worked last week but now dont. Same for the peds worked last week but dont this week. Ill be posting this in both client as server as I am unsure which place the problem is.

It is not possible to have custom player skins unless the server specifically allows it:

Server_mtaserver.conf/allow_gta3_img_mods

Ok I tried using this and inserting it. Im not exactly sure where at in the config file to insert it but i tried it in a few different places and it did not work. Can someone please help me. Also paintjobs are still not working for our members can yall please push an update to fix that.

• MTA Team

What server and client build numbers are you testing with?

Press F8 and use 'ver' for the client build number, and when connected use 'sver' for the server build number

• MTA Team

To fix callRemote permission issue in 1.5:

1) Open server\mods\deathmatch\acl.xml in your favourite editor

2) Find the first occurrence of

3) Change false to true, so the line looks like this:

<right name="function.callRemote" access="true"></right> 

4) Save acl.xml

And if we can fix the lighting system, you can then use 1.5

So please explain the exact problem with the lighting system.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
Yes, but in my Vortex Server hosted server ive tried MTA V1.4 and V1.4.1 both of them do not have that line of code in the mtaserver.conf

Vortex servers uses highly outdated mtaserver.conf files as default. I am also with them and have recommended them multiple times to update their maybe 1.3.0-timed config to latest, but they don't give it priority as MTA is just a minor hosted game for them. You'll have to add the line manually.

Umm... I can't.... It's hosted by Vortex Servers.

They also use outdated initial-release builds for their set-up major release versions. However you can update the revision of their old revs by replacing all depencies and server files with a latest revision (server update simply) but skip the server launcher, which they don't give you access to. It works, so does it for me. Simpler, just update the server to their current 1.5.x release, why stick to 1.4.1 for testing this/getting it to work?