how many players.....

I've tested it... unlimited players...

This is in a topic somewhere else not so long ago discussed...

They may put limits in for Blue though.

Btw, bitchpacking is a glitch where you can get more players in a car than seats.

The AT400 only takes 2 persons :!::cry::cry::cry: Pilot and passenger...

Ok airplane stats:

Plane................................players

Dodo.................................2

Skimmer...........................2

Nevada..............................1

Hydra................................1

Spitfire (forgot SA name).....1

Stunt plane.........................1

AT400.................................2

Shamal................................1

The other plane, wich I don't remember name haven't I tested, but I think it will support 2 players

Anyways I got a good suggestion. I was thinking that some1 should drive the plane while every1 gets rdy for the parashoot and then there would be a red light (which means 30 seconds), a yellow light (which means 15 seconds and Stand by) and a green light (meaning GO). When 30 seconds is up the person in line must jump out of the sky and same with everybody in line. There would be spawns inside the plane (and not outside the plane).

Edited by Guest
Anyways I got a good suggestion. I was thinking that some1 should drive the plane while every1 gets rdy for the parashoot and then there would be a red light (which means 30 seconds), a yellow light (which means 15 seconds and Stand by) and a green light (meaning GO). When 30 seconds is up the person in line must jump out of the sky and same with everybody in line. There would be spawns inside the plane (and not outside the plane).
But this is totally different, a gamemoda apart...
it would be cool if its like VC u jump out of a heli with your parachute on and get crushed in the blades :D

Anyways that would be crazy. If parashoots were invented in vice city everybody will be jumping out of the sky while using helicopters and cause suicide because of the helicopter (heli blades).

And the chopper doesnt go a lot higher than a plane because the engine wont make it up 2 the skys. Only if u had a bomber then u would make the people falling out of the sky and parashooting as if u were a bomb and u had 2 target the enemy's ship but u explode after u hit the enemys ship.