"Money Pay" feature , GREAt idea for MTA blue!

Ok, this may of been posted before but this is a GREAt idea. I ( and lots of thers) would think it would be sweet if you could pay some one while in a game. It be just like in the game, big rich boss dudes pays newbes to do odd jobs for them and stuuf, bodies gaurds , limo driver. And (What i would what to be ) BOUNTY HUNTERs. Your a boss, some one ticked ya off? Y not pay a bad a$$ 8) bounty hunter to go kill em!?Sounds good to me. I do not know if this is posible, but so many other thing are already been done!So y not this cool feature . So what do yall think of it?! Let me hear yall's thoughts!

Sounds great... but don't ask the MTA team about this, ask a modder. Hardcoding a such thing into the core is just bad, especially when any modder can add this functionality using the upcomming codename Blue's add-on support.

Yeah, it's definitely more of an RPG-style feature. Paying someone else to kill for you in deathmatch would be kind of pointless.

Agree :), but paying a few people to join you to help you kill someone would not. Anyway, this is a good idea for a mod, if anyone wants to make it.