Developement Update (30/06/2005 @ 05:51 CET)

Oli

now everyone will make his own mods, can't there be one big library with all mtamods somewhere, better than searching everyones personal site with the mod, and can't find it. So if there will come a topic where people can post the links...

I think they said there would be something like that, yes.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about news on 0.5.x? Its been a little over 2 months and no news about this "update" to 0.5. Are you still planning on releasing it?

There's more demand for San Andreas at the moment, so that will obviously be a priority.

What about news on 0.5.x? Its been a little over 2 months and no news about this "update" to 0.5. Are you still planning on releasing it?

There's more demand for San Andreas at the moment, so that will obviously be a priority.

Thats not going to be good for gta 3 and vc. Its lose-lose IMO because many people do not like this version, and the patch to fix all this isn't being focused on. Its almost half a year this version was out, and I think it should get more focused on, so that people will start playing again.

Thanks for the positive comments :) It'll be up to mods if they want to cordon off the map. Obviously, some game modes would benefit from it, others clearly wouldn't. Its hard to predict now how mods will tend to use it. We'll see :)

Wow! That gives me some hope that all weapons will be available to mods too, so we don't have to rely on the MTA team's judgment of what weapons are "too dangerous". Maybe they'll even leave weapon.dat alone.

It will be refreshing to have guns that actually kill players instead of the

sanitized cartoon damage of 0.5.

That's the most encouraging thing I have heard from MTA since 0.3 came out.

hi, not read the entire forum so i dno if that has com up yet, are you guys gunna release some kinda of Beta install, or do u have a BetaTester type thing setup? cos i am REALLY wanting to play GTA SA in MP!

hi, not read the entire forum so i dno if that has com up yet, are you guys gunna release some kinda of Beta install, or do u have a BetaTester type thing setup? cos i am REALLY wanting to play GTA SA in MP!

MTA:SA will be tested in-team at first (they do not need any new testers at the present time) before being released to the public. This release will be a public beta, like all previous versions of MTA, which means that some features will still need to be implemented and there may be some bugs.

Your next question is likely to be "when will it be released?" so I'll answer that one as well. The MTA team do not make a habit of stating release dates because of problems in the past, although I would imagine that we will not be waiting a great deal of time due to competition from other mod makers.

Thanks for the positive comments :) It'll be up to mods if they want to cordon off the map. Obviously, some game modes would benefit from it, others clearly wouldn't. Its hard to predict now how mods will tend to use it. We'll see :)

Wow! That gives me some hope that all weapons will be available to mods too, so we don't have to rely on the MTA team's judgment of what weapons are "too dangerous". Maybe they'll even leave weapon.dat alone.

It will be refreshing to have guns that actually kill players instead of the

sanitized cartoon damage of 0.5.

That's the most encouraging thing I have heard from MTA since 0.3 came out.

And...

It will be interesting to see what servers get the most business...

The ones with the nerf weapons or the ones with no holds barred

I think I know the answer

---------

With ChrML onboard with MTA now I think Blue will be out by this weekend *fingers crossed*

Does any one know when MTA:SA wil be able 4 download?

And does the MTA:SA got a Free Roam/Death Mach mode?

Im locking 4worard to it, it would be the fitst MTA ill use.

Good Luck on the programing and can u ppl send me an e-mail when the MTA:SA is ready. THANX :D

(my e-mail is) [email protected]

Does any one know when MTA:SA wil be able 4 download?

And does the MTA:SA got a Free Roam/Death Mach mode?

Im locking 4worard to it, it would be the fitst MTA ill use.

Good Luck on the programing and can u ppl send me an e-mail when the MTA:SA is ready. THANX :D

(my e-mail is) [email protected]

Sorry we dont give out release dates. Thanks for the support, however we dont tend to email individuals about releases. It will be announced on the main site when released, just check back every so often.