For MrBump

Hey people srry for putting this here but, its hard to contact MrBump any where else.

Dude i was wondering if u want elp with video edititing. I know it may sond stupid but im really good with it. Iv seen some of ya video's and i think if you have a look at some of the stuff i can make you will be quite impressed. Of coures ill show you some wor be4 you just put me on board. But yeh id be very happy to be MTA's video editor/ creator. For example if u want to make another trailer of MTA: blue or MTASA or sumtin like dat.

K cool thats all i got to say, and srry for posting this here

NiTx

Site and forum, or video section would have been the most suitable section for this I guess, if not a forum PM.

Thanks for the offer, it's appreciated, but samurai has offered to help us out with editing if needed (he's one of the biggest name in the VC stunt video scene) and to be honest we are more interested in getting the mod itself done than creating a work of art in video form :P Our videos are purely to show the community how things are progressing, rather than a form of entertainment in thier own right.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it was last updated for the 1 year anniversary of MTA. They also released a vid showcasing their progress in that time. Strangely, there was absolutely no mention when the second anniversary passed.

Btw, I'd gladly write the rest of the history if someone wants me to.