Well, I got San Andreas. How long until the first version?

Guest Arisu

They have no estimates for the first release. Thats why they have a dont ask for release dates rule.

Oh, I see. I apologize, then. What is the online experience like, anyways?

They have no estimates for the first release. Thats why they have a dont ask for release dates rule.

Oh, I see. I apologize, then. What is the online experience like, anyways?

What about gta3 and vice city? Have you ever heared about them?

Looks like you even dont have played the mod dude lol.

I've never played Multi Theft Auto

Read before you reply 7URB®B. :roll:

Anyway about the online experience. Since its still a beta its laggy and has some glitches. Most people just like the good old free for all, which is mostly just a giant robber spawn.

Anyway about the online experience. Since its still a beta its laggy and has some glitches. Most people just like the good old free for all, which is mostly just a giant robber spawn.

That's the old core though. People are excited about MTA:SA because it's the first release using the new Blue core which offers extra features, performance improvements and modding capabilities.

We can't make promises about a date or feature set for the intial release. Any features you see mentioned on this forum for blue/MTA:SA are intended for the FINAL release and may not be fully implemented (or at all) in the initial release.

so there IS coming a final release? when do you plan to do it, after blue or some releases later?

They don't know what the community will request, the bugs that will be present in Blue, etc, so they can't answer that question.

Playing online is far from perfect, yet it can be much fun playing with real people as compared to single player. I mean we can pwn 100 cops and still be alive (no cheating now), but in multi-player its a real challenge, I might even say a fight to the death most of the time.

A final release would obviously be after blue, we'd hardly release a final version of MTA:SA on a different core from the one we're developing on. Before anyone missunderstands, final doesn't mean last, it means a version that is considered complete. That doesn't mean new features won't be added in future versions.

A final release would obviously be after blue, we'd hardly release a final version of MTA:SA on a different core from the one we're developing on. Before anyone missunderstands, final doesn't mean last, it means a version that is considered complete. That doesn't mean new features won't be added in future versions.
yeah like MTA 1.0 followed up by 1.1 etc... 8)