[OFFERING] Experienced programmer in a diverse amount of languages [Paid]

Hey there!

My name is Tomas and I've been roaming in the forums since 2013 and playing MTA since 2012. I'm a self-taught programmer, I'm experienced in Lua, PHP, Javascript and Python. I have been part of a lot of big projects such as Grand Theft International (GTi), Full Theft Auto (FTA), International Gaming Community (IGC), MTA-LPM, Zombie Extreme Infection (ZEI), etc.

Over the past months I have received a lot of PMs asking for scripts in exchange of money, today I'm formally offering my services as paid scripter:

• This is a hobby, hence, I'm not here looking for a lot of money. Prices can vary depending on the project, but they'll be cheap and worth the money.
  • I do not script gamemodes from scratch. I only work in little projects that won't take me a lot of time.
  • I will provide support regarding the code during two weeks starting when the code is given to the client.
  • Deadlines are set by the customer (must be a reasonable time according to the project).
  • To avoid scammers: once I accept a project, I must receive 40% of the total payment before I start scripting it. Once I receive the final payment the code belongs entirely to the customer.
  • I promise to give bugfree and optimized code.
  • I only accept PayPal as payment method.

You can have a look to some of my work in my GitHub profile: https://github.com/Ares-C/

You can reach me through a forum PM or through an email: [email protected]

22 hours ago, Falcon402 said:

When I say this guy can script, I mean he really can script. Got 5 scripts from him and I am completely satisfied with the result. Offered real time debugging and fixed any bug that showed up.

:thumbup: 

I'm so happy to hear you are satisfied with my services! It was a pleasure to do business with you :)

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 17:42, Tomas said:

Hey there!

My name is Tomas and I've been roaming in the forums since 2013 and playing MTA since 2012. I'm a self-taught programmer, I'm experienced in Lua, PHP, Javascript and Python. I have been part of a lot of big projects such as Grand Theft International (GTi), Full Theft Auto (FTA), International Gaming Community (IGC), MTA-LPM, Zombie Extreme Infection (ZEI), etc.

Over the past months I have received a lot of PMs asking for scripts in exchange of money, today I'm formally offering my services as paid scripter:

• This is a hobby, hence, I'm not here looking for a lot of money. Prices can vary depending on the project, but they'll be cheap and worth the money.
  • I do not script gamemodes from scratch. I only work in little projects that won't take me a lot of time.
  • I will provide support regarding the code during two weeks starting when the code is given to the client.
  • Deadlines are set by the customer (must be a reasonable time according to the project).
  • To avoid scammers: once I accept a project, I must receive 40% of the total payment before I start scripting it. Once I receive the final payment the code belongs entirely to the customer.
  • I promise to give bugfree and optimized code.
  • I only accept PayPal as payment method.

You can have a look to some of my work in my GitHub profile: https://github.com/Ares-C/

You can reach me through a forum PM or through an email: [email protected]

Are you still doing this? I'm looking for a scripter and I will be willing to set it up as a contract job (Paid, Multiple Projects (not from scratch)) PM me if interested!

• 3 weeks later...

Very good guy with very high knowledge, he is not just a good scripter, his manners are very good too. He's not all of the money and he will do whatever it takes to make his clients happy. I suggest him very strongly and my point is 10/10 for him. Keep up the good work Tomas!

On 9/8/2017 at 11:43, Cynergetic said:

Are you still doing this? I'm looking for a scripter and I will be willing to set it up as a contract job (Paid, Multiple Projects (not from scratch)) PM me if interested!

We already talked through PM ;) . Just for the record, yes; I'm still doing this.

19 hours ago, Spektrum said:

Very good guy with very high knowledge, he is not just a good scripter, his manners are very good too. He's not all of the money and he will do whatever it takes to make his clients happy. I suggest him very strongly and my point is 10/10 for him. Keep up the good work Tomas!

Thank you, Spektrum! I'm glad to hear you are satisfied with my services :) 

Edited by Tomas