[Question]Water Cannon from firetruk to hand

19 minutes ago, Pumelowsky said:

Naaah that must be something with startX, startY, startZ, endX, endY, endZ.  The best is dxDrawMaterialLine3D but it can't create curvy water. What component? i don't see any "water" component..

Have you considered that they might of used createEffect to create an Effect attached to the position of the end of the hose?  This seems like quite a complex script, take it from a fellow newbie at scripting, go for easy stuff and work your way up. :)  Have you created a fireman job yet?  If not I'd personally start there first, then add the awesome custom stuff later once you learned a little more about lua. :D 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pumelowsky said:

@kieran Show me Effect name please ...

Looking over your video again, I think this is a custom image, think of how an escalator works, the step moves then goes back to the same position on a loop, I think this may be something similar only making an image then looping it back, but as I say, I am still fairly new to scripting...  I'd focus small first and try making the hose, after that at least people have something to go on here...