I saw there such topic, but it was so long time ago, in 2014. How about think about It again? Because with your base, knowledges and experience you could make the best alternative (unofficial) multiplayer (client/server) for GTA V as well make it easier for developers to create their own gaming modes (with your tools based on lua scripting). I just hope that maybe you'll think about it, because gta v worth our attention even more than gta sa due to the huge map and incredible graphic features.

Edited by mclim
adding tags

Was asked recently on Discord, MTA:SA staff said they don't have enough developers for a project as big as that. In addition to that I think that there are more than enough of GTA:V Multiplayer mods running atm for MTA:SA team to even bother making their own.

• Like 1

A bit off topic but since i'm not really into the matter might aswell ask here.

Is there potential/resources for GTA 5 modifications (FiveM, GT:MP and such) to ever reach MTA levels of customization?

Personally i bought the game for PC because it seemed that multiplayer modding was becoming a thing but it seems other than 2/3 servers it's all copy-paste roleplay junk.

Edited by kroftz

I doubt about such level of customization as MTA, but perhaps with time we'll see something worthy. And rockstar already have closed few multiplayers and will try to stop that alternative stuff, so progress is slower then it could be. As for me the best for now is Rage multiplayer, at least because of good synchronization

Edited by mclim
  • Like 1