Another ASE topic...

me

Well 2 all u guys who tried 2 help, thanks, and 2 al u guys who cant get it workin and have had similar problems 2 myself methinks i have found the solution. Is GTA3 version 1.1??? i was using v1.0 as i had 2 do a fresh installation 2 get rid of all the replacement cars i had added into he game. Once id upgraded gta3 from v1 to v1.1 it worked. Thanks anyway.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangit im not allowed to patch it cos i dony have the correct .exe.... I am not allowed to request the official gta.exe because its not allowed on the forums i dont think ????. So I AM not ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME WITH THE .EXE GTA FILE. U hear that I AM !!!!!! not ASKING FOR THAT FILE. :D Thank you for ur time, hehehe

ok hi, im still a newb at this and i need help :)

how do i play it online i got all the files and shit. hmm when i click mta online it tunes the game on and stats installing process again anyhelp ?

ok nm forget wut i have said i see the menu and when i click anything it gives me error mesage tun time something please help me !!!!!!!!!!!

ok nm forget wut i have said i see the menu and when i click anything it gives me error mesage tun time something please help me !!!!!!!!!!!

.... Why didnt u jus delete it, Pah never mind anyhow i recommend u go look about on the forum cos there is shit loads of topics and posts about run time errors, please before u want help it is at least respectfull to go do at least a LITTLE research

- - Even after the credits role, they start over again!:cry: - -

does it matter if you added your own modified cars into the game... i wouldnt think so but does any1 have a cesond oppinion?

Also, the only time when i thaught i was gonna actually get into the game, it tells me unhadled expression whatever... im thinking this is because of the modified cars because i got the patch for it

but i dont wanna get rid of my cars! :cry:

any1 have any ideas? :?

• 2 weeks later...

Well,me when I go in a game,I'm alone in the game and there's skins up on the top of a building,but I don't see any other players.

Do we have to launch ASE or MTA first ?

Because when I sent a game request I launch GTA and theres another window of MTA that pops-up ...

THx for helping me

If I want GTA:MTA v 0.3 in ASE and I try to do the above, but there is a thing I don't get! I do not have a "launcer" button I use when I start MTA. Is that the one to put into ASE.

If I put in the "launcer" button, I can't press the Refresh button in ASE!

Me MTA don't work anyway, but maybe, I thought, it will work through ASE, (I also gets all those runtime errors, and my intro-creditmovie, start over and over again!)

?

The launcher those things talk about it launcher.exe... It just sets up GTA3 for multiplayer mode, and back to single player when you use it.

the actual MTA program is mta.exe (no, not the installer)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CRAP! I have it for vice city but nothing works period! When i hit host.. and clikc multi theft auto it brings up that stupid MTA client thing... I dont even know how to get the damn servers up! :evil: Its pissing me off. ITS SO COMPLICATING!

• 8 months later...

I have gotten ase to find MTA, and I pressed refresh after slecting it, and it appeared on the Right column in ASE as "party server". I'm not sure what to do now, I tried double clicking on it and got a run time error 76, path not found.

How do i connect to the server?

Edit:

I think I got it now, I just scrolled over and looked at the address for the search results on ASE and put them in the MTA box. Lucky me, this server is also empty.