Just a simple San Andreas suggestion...

Guest Arisu

From my lurking on the website, I've seen a few of the group events people do together (such as the Dodo Duels).

For MTA: SA, I suggest for people to organize "chicken races" on the carnival dock on one of the islands. It would make for an interesting game.

lol thats good, but I would much rather race towards a big cliff, like the ones over in the southwest corner. I dont know if there are any long stretches leading up to a cliff like that but it would be a lot more satisfying.

Actually yes I do but its not in the badlands. Theres a farm on a cliff overlooking a small town in the countryside north of Los Santos. Its got a pretty good stretch before the cliff, and whoever loses flies off the cliff explodes and dies rather than floating to the bottom of the water.

From my lurking on the website, I've seen a few of the group events people do together (such as the Dodo Duels).

For MTA: SA, I suggest for people to organize "chicken races" on the carnival dock on one of the islands. It would make for an interesting game.

Could you explain what a chivken race is? lol I forgot what it was.

It's where you get some Bantam hens and put them into long, large diameter Drain pipes that lie on the ground. You then set fire to thier tail feathers and see who emerges first.

Traditionally the end of the race day is celebrated by a meal of roast chicken.

It's where you get some Bantam hens and put them into long, large diameter Drain pipes that lie on the ground. You then set fire to thier tail feathers and see who emerges first.

:shock:

not quite the chicken race I think he had in mind.

more like the stuff you see in old "Happy Days" styled movies where two cars race towards a cliff to see who chickens out first and turns away.

Of course I just realized why this wouldnt work

The whole deciding factor is fear of death, which is absent from GTA. Each race would be a tie because neither player really cares if they die, they'll just pop right back for another race.

more like the stuff you see in old "Happy Days" styled movies where two cars race towards a cliff to see who chickens out first and turns away.

The whole deciding factor is fear of death, which is absent from GTA. Each race would be a tie because neither player really cares if they die, they'll just pop right back for another race.

Well if I remember from some movie, the loser is the one who turns first, so there can be a winner.

Well if I remember from some movie, the loser is the one who turns first, so there can be a winner.

That's what he said. Noone would turn, because noone cares about dieing. So there would be no losers.

make it like reverse chicken, who ever doesnt stop and plummets looses!

that will be fun !

or who ever can go the furthest and jump from the car and not roll off the cliff wins!

On the subject of races, the TransFenders and street racing shops, and lowrider shops should work, and be syncd. That way, you can make your car different from everyone else's, have competitions, street racing so us Cops can smash up your rides and stuff ;) . Also have the towtruck so cops can impound, and make a game mode of taking cars from the impound without getting caught by the police. Wow, lots of ideas rolling off my head.

On the subject of races, the TransFenders and street racing shops, and lowrider shops should work, and be syncd. That way, you can make your car different from everyone else's, have competitions, street racing so us Cops can smash up your rides and stuff ;) . Also have the towtruck so cops can impound, and make a game mode of taking cars from the impound without getting caught by the police. Wow, lots of ideas rolling off my head.

i like that last idea, dont see how it would work though.

also, it would be interesting to know if the devs plan on putting working bodyshops into MTA.

• 4 months later...