[ENGLISH] Radical Gaming MTA:SA Roleplay - Your best choice for roleplay!

logo.png

Hi there let me introduce you to Radical Gaming MTA:SA Roleplay.

Radical Gaming MTA:SA Roleplay was founded back in 2008

After years of development we are ready to launch the server again.

Radical Gaming was one of the first Roleplay servers on mta:sa and was quite populaire to the community of mta:sa

Why us?

Radical Gaming has the most advanced roleplay system in history.

Radical Gaming has the best security if it comes to information.

Radical Gaming has it own well Trained and active staff team to watch over you and help you when needed.

Radical Gaming got his own UCP (User Control Panel)

Radical Gaming has a high tech Forum where u can discus topics with your friends and community

Features

Radical Gaming comes with new features in the V6

NPC System

Pet System

New Shops

New Factions

New Cars

New Menus

New System

Car Modification System

Air Travel

Taxi Travel

Updated Food/Weapons System

New Interiors

Custom Interiors (200+)

And A Lot More!

Server Information

IP: 81.7.14.138:22005

Forums: www.radicalgamingrp.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/xsRuvKq

Edited by Dizzle
Adding time
7 hours ago, SuperCroz said:

Nice Nice. 

Btw, the royal rumble on the beach was between NPCs or real players? and the fight on Grove street? Because It would be impressive if it was an NPC fight.

All npc used and 2 players

and was a hard fight.

glad you like it and hope to see u on server soon.

On 17/03/2017 at 12:01, Dizzle said:

Radical Gaming MTA:SA Roleplay was founded back in 2008

After years of development we are ready to launch the server again.

Radical Gaming was one of the first Roleplay servers on mta:sa and was quite populaire to the community of mta:sa

Biggest lie I've ever heard on MTA :D

Let's see how long this will last

• Like 1

The website looks quite decent. The forums do not match the website though, which I think it should. And I also think you should not use a free domain name. Does not look very professional.

But however, you having worked on this since 2008 is a lie. All I could see was a mash-up of OWL and MTARP scripts. In 9 years, you would've made something more unique than that.

Don't lie to potential new players, be open and transparent about everything or else you will never have any loyal players.

Edited by Jockeyzz
On 26-3-2017 at 16:38, Jockeyzz said:

The website looks quite decent. The forums do not match the website though, which I think it should. And I also think you should not use a free domain name. Does not look very professional.

But however, you having worked on this since 2008 is a lie. All I could see was a mash-up of OWL and MTARP scripts. In 9 years, you would've made something more unique than that.

Don't lie to potential new players, be open and transparent about everything or else you will never have any loyal players.

We will look for a matching forum an we appriciate your oppion 

server was started in 2008 and scripting began early 2016 owl is indeed the basic because if i needed to begin with valhalla 1.5.1 it wouldbtake to long and take to much time to re code it but theres still development arround to make it better always and we allways open for your reactions and ideas because the server is created for the players your imagination we will create it.

we moved recently to las venturas to create a basic clean city we will love to hear from our players if they like it.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2017 at 10:16, FernandoMTA said:

Biggest lie I've ever heard on MTA :D

Let's see how long this will last

stop acting like a retard and go look after your server instead of minding other businesses , By this i mean Watchout badass ;), You can't talk with my friend like that other wise it will be me and you in a corner . 

• Like 1

I'm wondering how did you come to the conclusion that his conduct is retarded… He only states his opinion. But I guess you just overuse the word retard and it just falls outside of the regular definition…

As for the matter of the server, I fully agree with Fernando; just waiting to see how long it lasts. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...