Editing files in zipped resources

2kristof2

I don't know which program you're using but try WinRAR. There when you open a .zip file you can open and edit any file that's inside of it. And if you edit a file WinRAR will ask you if you wish to update that file inside the .zip with the new changes. And about deleting files, select the file(s) you wish to delete and press the delete button which is found somewhere on top of WinRAR in the tools bar. 

And one tip : yes it's true that zip files save space but as you've noticed yourself they're a bit harder to edit than if it was just a normal folder. So if hard disc space isn't a problem for you i suggest you to unzip (right click on zip file and select extract option) all zip files into normal windows folders. Then you'll be able to edit the files like any other on your pc. Hope i helped, goodnight xD 3 am here ...

@2kristof2... what koragg said is valid, but the fact the archive can't be writted (edited) makes me thing the server is running and is using that resource (have some file of it open)

Check the script when you can to make sure everytime you open a file you also close it. EVERYTIME you open: you close in EVERY case. That could be why the server keeps some file opened. (to edit the resource you may need to start/stop/restart multiple time, or shutdown the server)