[MOD]SA-MP

hooah, tha movie beat the shit out of me, im waiting for this so hard 8)

Edit: is there no car color sync? coz on XcR screen the Cheetah is red and on Jax it's yellow. That's the only bug i saw :P

Yes there's vehicle colour sync. I frapsed both times, different car :wink:

k, so it looks ideal, keep it up and i mean it :wink:

edit: whats the song title ?? :P

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting that they have a "Map" field. It could of course just be for testing purposes, or have they planned to divide the map up? (e.g. like GTA3:MTA)

It'll be a server definable area where the gameplay is confined to. Default for Freeroam will obviously be the whole of San Andreas.

HL (and HL Mods) players might notice the inspiration for this came from HLSW :)

Can a GUI as great as that be made in VB?

It could be made in any language that can call Windows APIs directly, although it might take a bit longer. Delphi is RAD!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's interesting that they have a "Map" field. It could of course just be for testing purposes, or have they planned to divide the map up? (e.g. like GTA3:MTA)

map division will be up to the server owners like the gameworld function that they have already put in the game itself. Perhaps they are giving the person running the server the opportunity to name their area of the city in the ini

So you guys know :wink:

SA:MP

Most of our efforts at the moment are going into VC:MP, but we still have been able to find time to do some work on SA:MP. We have worked on improving the weapon aiming + added new health tags. See screenshot:

aimstuff19yg.th.jpg

VC:MP

VC:MP 0.1b should be released this weekend. I can now confirm the following features and bug fixes.

0.1b New Features:

> Web-based server list showing available servers and the number of players currently on the server.

> Support for the vcmp:// protocol handler.

> An RCON utility to allow server admins to easily administer their server.

> A ShowOnRadar ini option allows gamemode programmers to decide whether or not players should be shown on the radar.

> Vehicles will automatically respawn after not being driven for a certain period of time.

> Improved aiming and onfoot player syncing.

> Nametags now render correctly with the world geometry. See screenshot:

vcname16pz.th.jpg

0.1b Bug Fixes:

> Deathmatch games now count scores correctly and don't issue team deaths

> Fixed ammo allocation issue when slot 0 is non-melee type

> Class line Z rotation is now used

> Players cannot inject color codes into their nicks

> Players cannot exit world bounds

> Fixed Z plane syncing issue which caused some vehicles to jitter

Plus anything else we're able to fix before the weekend.

- kyeman

Edited by Guest