What are you hoping to do with fastman92's limit adjuster?

I don't care about restarting MTA/GTA but what in my opinion should be implemented is (I don't really know if the following is related to the limits stuff at all you are talking about, but anyway):

• increased draw distance of custom objects;
  • increased amount of objects being drawn on the screen at once (you know, they start to dissapear if there are too many);
  • ability to replace original map with a custom one (Vice City, Liberty City, etc.) without getting headaches because of missing collisions, crashes (without wasting your time on writing your own streamer and stuff);
  • something that will bring the possibility to generate maps like.. Minecraft, where each cube is a separate custom object. (yea I know it sounds stupid, but anyway).
16 hours ago, DakiLLa said:

(without wasting your time on writing your own streamer and stuff);

If the limit adjuster is not added it'd be in no way a waste of your time as it sets your maps apart from others. If the limit adjuster is indeed added then yes it is indeed a waste due to it being fixed internally any ways.

Is there a list of limits that are adjustable? The gtaforums.com topic says "The only ID limits that can't be adjusted: DATLoaded listRequested list" but it says "ID limits" so is the limit adjuster just ID limits or does it also include streaming limits? As the current streamed in object limit is too low.

If the amount of sponsorship's on the MTA bug tracker was a measurement of interest: "Add opportunity to add new ids for: objects, skins, vehicles, weapons." has by far the most interest ever:

https://bugs.mtasa.com/view.php?id=6571

• Like 1
On 30.11.2016 at 8:12 PM, DakiLLa said:

I don't care about restarting MTA/GTA but what in my opinion should be implemented is (I don't really know if the following is related to the limits stuff at all you are talking about, but anyway):

• increased draw distance of custom objects;
  • increased amount of objects being drawn on the screen at once (you know, they start to dissapear if there are too many);
  • ability to replace original map with a custom one (Vice City, Liberty City, etc.) without getting headaches because of missing collisions, crashes (without wasting your time on writing your own streamer and stuff);
  • something that will bring the possibility to generate maps like.. Minecraft, where each cube is a separate custom object. (yea I know it sounds stupid, but anyway).

I think someone once posted a Minecraft script that was abandoned because of the object limit that doesn't let you have that many objects visible at the same time.

If this object limit would be gone or at least increased, it could probably be continued.

FLA it awesome project, if it will be integrated to MTA - omg, goty 10/10!1

FLA give more capatibilities for singleplayer modding, Underground, v2saxiv2sa, GTA Wasteland, RTA and others. If MTA can escape some limits, load DFF/COL without Replace, increase stream limits, change world border size - it will be awesome =) 

Add cars/skins/weapons its nice, but i think it not priority. 

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm currently developing a Roleplay Server based on Vice City. We've already managed to properly incorporate the map in MTA, with a quite seamless rendering distance. All this took me quite a lot of weeks to do, all the rendering and optimization is done by my own scripts, but of course this would never be as good as having native functionality to deal with all this. If this project is implemented, I'd like to see:

• Ability to assign new IDs to objects, so we can keep most of GTA:SA's.
  • Fix the interior flickering bug which happens when you replace a lot of objects.
  • Ability to createWorldObject instead of createObject, which would behave like the SA map. 
  • Remove the object limit on the MTA streamer, causing some objects to disappear when there are a lot of them streamed in.
  • Optimize the speed of model, texture and collision replacement

That's pretty much it, Thank you for considering this!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, CodyL said:

Ah you're experiencing the interior flickering too? I've put a lot of work into fixing it but no avail. The objects get cached into MTAs memory or something similar to that.

Yeap, there's nothing we can do to fix it at the moment.