draw video

#BrosS

Using single frames would be very bad in terms of performance. The only performant way is to use CEF.

You don't even have to embed it into an HTML page since opening the video link directly works fine too (keep in mind that proprietary codecs like H.264/MP4 are not supported though).

i know there is html but i want with sounds

What's the problem? Sounds are supported out of the box.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jusonex said:

Using single frames would be very bad in terms of performance. The only performant way is to use CEF.

You don't even have to embed it into an HTML page since opening the video link directly works fine too (keep in mind that proprietary codecs like H.264/MP4 are not supported though).

Ok thanks

On 10/18/2016 at 4:06 PM, Jusonex said:

Has CEF performance been improved any lately? I've been away for a while and only fiddled with the browser a bit shortly after release. As I recall it, trying to watch .gifs was unbearable, it stuttered a lot. I never did try video playback, though.