NEW website that has good scripts.

Shamont

READ ALL OF BELOW FOR CORRECT INFO:

Every time I try to do something good on here, I get attacked by people saying i'm trying to scam them, or they attack me saying my ideas aren't going to work. When I have done years of research and work to get where I am. Anyways, I'm saying this because I can no longer talk on here without having to defend my hard work. I've created a website where i'll be uploading GOOD resources. My main focus is on peds/bots scripts, mission scripts, and RPG in general(including zombie). I'll be smashing all these scripts into one server, all in one world, so that you may DRIVE to the stunt city, or DRIVE to a Zombie town, instead of being redirected into a lobby, or another server...

Anyways, here is the Scripts/Resources page of my website.

http://humanworld.enjin.com/resources

And here is the server IP: 198.23.193.197:22050

SERVER PASSWORD = humanworld

I pay $50usd a month for this server.

YES you can earn real money via paypal/money wire for playing here.

I have staff that will come online if they see players, there are NO RULES(for regular members), and NO BANNING.

Advertise all you want here, just be sure to advertise US aswell in the future ;U

I'm only one person, so please give me time to add my scripts, my website is still in BETA, just like the server.

I already have PLENTY mission and ped scripts ready to be released, but It takes time to upload each one, as well as script, run my server, run the website, AND live my life/ go to work.

Edited by Shamont
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...