MultiTheftAuto 0.5.1 Preview

eAi

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks great! SSV gamemode in VC will be awsome - as far as SSV there is great balance with increased pistol + uzi power.

btw, on the talk of balance and 0.5.1 - i think everyone wud agree if i asked that in gta3mta the flamethrower is only buyable at ammunation for a higher price or completely removed. at the moment its cool with uzi, shotgun, and ak having 3 different styles of combat, but it pisses me off how anyone can just go up to you and let out one flame and ur basically dead.

either this or the ft range is GREATLY reduced (almost like a bat) or its power is reduced, or removed n stuff

VC gameplay mode is being altered because of the many complaints about balance. GTA3 mode is doing quite well right now, but no this is not going to apply for that. Though GTA3 will surely have some fixes and maybe changes.

That's a shame. Staunton doesn't really see much action.

all weaps available then???? :shock:

i seriously doubt that - i assume u mean all weaps excluding the snipers and bazooka. stuff like the minigun would be stupid

I think he probably means, are all the current weapons available for spawning with? Like SSV...

Just wondering, since you said the same about 0.5 before it released... and I think we all know how short your promises fell there.

0.5 crashes a hell of a lot less than 0.4.1..ive crashed maybe a total of 27 times since it was released. That was almost a month ago..so its about one crash every day.

I find that there's plenty of balance in SSV... If this new release makes Vice City more / identical to the way SSV feels and plays, then it's going to be awesome. No, I'm not talking about physics and driving and all that, but as in the game play...

Will there be missions available in .5.1 VC as in SSV?