Miner job.

DzMG-LV

Looking at the video, there would definitely need to be some work with animations and objects. The objects also get attached to the player, so the bone_attach resource could be useful for that. There's an inventory, which would need to be made with tables. The player can't run when holding a rock, so toggleControl would need to be used.

As with any problem solving task, here are many ways to go about it, and there really isn't a set of functions that you "should" use. However, I am willing to bet that you will definitely be using animations and objects at bare minimum. Also, be creative. This job has already been made this way by SeeMTA. Don't try and replicate it. Make it a bit different and more interesting if you can.

Looking at the video, there would definitely need to be some work with animations and objects. The objects also get attached to the player, so the bone_attach resource could be useful for that. There's an inventory, which would need to be made with tables. The player can't run when holding a rock, so toggleControl would need to be used.

As with any problem solving task, here are many ways to go about it, and there really isn't a set of functions that you "should" use. However, I am willing to bet that you will definitely be using animations and objects at bare minimum. Also, be creative. This job has already been made this way by SeeMTA. Don't try and replicate it. Make it a bit different and more interesting if you can.

Hey, yea i have idea to make it bit different, work is in progress and if everything will work, i will post some screens ;)