ABCompiler - Models compiler

ALw7sH

Hello,

ABCompiler is a website where you can compile your cars or objects to protect them

ABCompiler will give you a ready to go resource all you have to do is uploading it to your server, but do not send this resource to anyone because he'll be able to use it and have your car or model running

With the free plan you'll be able to compile as much cars as you want BUT you'll not be able to run more than 3 cars at once in your server

And how can I run more cars? Well you'll have to buy one of the premium plans

which is:

5 Models - 5 USD Monthly

10 Models - 10 USD Monthly

15 Models - 14 USD Monthly

25 Models - 20 USD Monthly

http://www.esport.ae/ABCompiler

We can't say that our compiler is 100% safe and can't be uncompiled

but we've worked so hard on this project and it should be not easy to uncompile at all

Edited by Guest
I don't want to sound rude or anything, but why would someone pay so much just to protect a few models?

Well prices can be changed later, I'm not that guy who sells a lot actually and I don't know about prices

With keeping in mind that nobody is going to compile a car or an object except if it's valuable and people still can compile 3 models for free

Already exists the solution for that and free :| For .dff and .txd

After this solution u can't open the .txd with TXDWorkshop and .dff in 3Dsmax or other programs.

But people still can steal them from resources file and run them in their servers?

The main idea is to compile your DFF and TXD files for your server like you do with your client files to actually protect them from thieves, yes people still can steal them from resources file but they can't run them or open them with any DFF or TXD editor and not even putting them in another script made by ABCompiler and run them, and just to let you know even we who made this website we can't decompile the files

ABCompiler offer you compiling DFF and TXD files as much as you can for free but you'll be able to run only 3 in your server

It's not hard at all to make your own DFF and TXD compiler though

[...] you'll not be able to run more than 3 cars at once in your server [...]

Honestly this isn't going to work, If you have basic knowledge of how things work you can break this "protection" with 1 line of code.

Well, can you try to? i'll be glad to know if that's actually gonna work

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but why would someone pay so much just to protect a few models?

Because to modelers, their models are highly valuable. You'll have to keep in mind that making a model is just as, if not more time consuming than coding. Other people using your content without your consent isn't very nice, whether they're scripts or models.

However, for a mod such as MTA where most content in terms of models and textures are just exports from other games or free downloads - it doesn't really matter.

@OP:

I really do not see the purpose in using this service, though. It seems like you'd be able to write a far better approach simply using functions available - rather than a third party service.

I wouldn't really call it protecting your assets in the same way compiling your scripts does not protect it. Someone dedicated enough will get what he wants either way. So seems like a waste of time and money, really.

@OP:

I really do not see the purpose in using this service, though. It seems like you'd be able to write a far better approach simply using functions available - rather than a third party service.

I wouldn't really call it protecting your assets in the same way compiling your scripts does not protect it. Someone dedicated enough will get what he wants either way. So seems like a waste of time and money, really.

As I already said it's not a hard thing to do your own compiler, can you explain how our service does not protect the files please? do you mean it is easy to decompile? if it is then i'll be glad to know if you can do it

If you mean it's not the way to protect your files 100% yeah it's not neither any other compiler, since every single compiler there's a way to decompile it is files even mta lua files compiler and this happened before am I wrong?

we'll keep updating our services to be even more harder to decompile, and no I don't mean it is easy to decompile now as I know

• Moderators

You should change your service.

Nobody is going to pay monthly for a service like this.

Because:

1. There are not a lot of model creators on this forum, most of the models are from thirth parties and easy to trace back.
  2. You can always keep it monthly, but pay for a single model must be available.

You should change your service.

Nobody is going to pay monthly for a service like this.

Because:

1. [*]There are not a lot of model creators on this forum, most of the models are from thirth parties and easy to trace back.list]

I think you're right

You can always keep it monthly, but pay for a single model must be available.

This is a really good idea, we might add this feature anytime soon

Seriously with no offense, I'm with Solidsnake.

Offering such thing for money is irrational and probably a waste of your time OP.

Prices might be high but I dont know if "irrational" and "waste of time" were the right words to use

Except if your ready to spend days modelling a car from scratch and give it free to everyone by uplading it to your server will you?

Please stop talking with no knowledge, this service is not made for people who has designs that are already shared for everyone because there is no point compiling them. with keeping in mind that you still can run up to 3 models without paying a cent.