40 PAGE = DELETION RULE WILL STAND

Ransom

It appears it is for the best, that the gang threads be DELETED after 40 pages. This way you don't have to put up with us unless something bads happening in your thread or you ask us to clean shit out. If you don't contact us about spam in your thread then thats just all the faster the 40 page deletion is coming.

The slight change in heart came after MrBill helped me realize that this isn't working. There have been no PMs from gangs saying "clean my thread". Too many people cling to the ignorance excuse.

I have sucked up to the major gangs for TOO long. Now I say to hell with it, if you want to LEAVE THESE FORUMS... then good riddance. Your leaving-to-harm-the-community threat is no longer valid to me. The top 3 gangs or so are usually corrupt anyways sorry to say (don't even try to argue with me on this one or you will be sorry).

Gangs section is way too much bullshit for us to deal with so lightly anymore. It must be enforced this way. When more of us get ban/post count nuke power, then maybe some of these dumb spammers will realize they can't spam anymore.

NOTE: This is not a nazi power run. I say "I" instead of "We" because I have been the one trying to fix the damn gang threads so much lately, the other mods agreed to the past actions, but this time, this one is my own response, I know some mods will agree.

that would elimnate the real purpose of the gang threads...

ur supossed to use them for match requests/report and that sorta thing

hire a freakin mod stricly for the gang threads.... TADA ur problem solve cuz then u don't have to deal with it

cuz u got someone to look after it all the time

Tell me whos going to do that? Whos going to skim endlessly through pages of shit... nobody. So thats not going to happen. I did the job for a long time and I'm so tired of it I could puke. Its entirely depressing without any powers to ban/nuke counts. Its like holding up a bank with a squirt gun. Though don't take that too seriously, you're not invincible, we just cant take care of things easily. I can't tell you WHY we are very short on ban/postnuke powers... but hopefully all mods will get them and we can enforce gang section strictly.

Maybe this is me venting anger... but I believe this is the only thing thats actually working around gang forums. Our system now isnt getting accepted very well. Contact the mods is a great thing.. but it apparently wasnt meant for gang forums.

Edited by Guest

wow how did i miss this gay thread

argue with you and youl be sorry ransom? is that what you said

FUCK YOU BITCH

oh noes, im gonna get banned now!

either way i tried bills option, taking it to pm with him obviously doesnt work as i dont think hes heard a thing iv said. i wont say anything he did, i value the privacy of pms and the trust thats implicated with them to much to do gay shit like that, but i have no reason to not post my own thoughts or comments, and i will not rewrite them. but my reasoning behind this rule is gay is simple. and im going to quote myself:

wow you managed to reply with a utter bullshit post, congrats

ever think that the reason the community would side with me (and you know it after looking at two posts) is because im RIGHT?

spare me your "this isnt a whos right game grow up" or anything along those lines bullshit, thats avoiding the point, with that said

how about realizing for once its a gay rule set by a gay person (we all kno bumps gay) and it needs to go

theres NO REASON to have a 40 page limit it just makes sure people use the mta forums less then they already do

so choose, cuz it is up to u mr almighty moderator

keep enforcing a gay rule to try and show how much you care about the forum rules and bla bla bla

or do whats right for a change, and get rid of this gay little rule

ever think of banning the spammers?

clans with 40 pages arent necesarily spamming, its called being ACTIVE, apparently uv never been in an active clan before

i didnt say that there isnt any spam in the thread, but its a utter bullshit rule regardless. the threads are being deleted and thats history were losing, due to some bullshit rule

can you honestly tell me who it benefits to delete those pages

WHO DOES IT BENEFIT

it benefits your happy delete finger? gimme a fn break bill, u kno this rule is bs.

it benefits noone, it only goes to make sure people are scared to post anything on these forums (more then they already are, u guys have handed out so many locks/bans recently that noone i know is ready to post anything important).

so whatever bill, keep abusing this gay rule if u want. but it benefits noone and ultimently serves to do nothing but hurt the mta scene more then it already is

that has to be one of the gayest replies i have ever had the displeasure or reading, with that said

you said to tell you who it doesnt benefit

it doesnt benefit every party involved

it nukes our data, which whether you like to realize it or not 40 pages is a lot of information to try and start "saving things", it makes you look like an asshole (which you dont care about, but thats besides the point), and it ensures that hardly anyone will use these forums as a form of open communication

what rules have we broken exactly. we "spam" to much? bladey spammed his ass off, nothing was done to him. instead you choose to ban people like me for making TWO FREAKING SPAM POSTS and then ignore people like bladey

you guys are forgeting what being a mod is all about. being a mod is to ensure the people who use the forums do so in a happy manner. you guys rewrote that to mean that any posts you do not agree with, anything that could even possibly provoke a flame, or anything that isnt all happy go lucky gets banned and removed

now you see the results. 10000 users registered bill, and 3-4 people online at any one time during most hours. that pretty much says it all

with that said. congradulations ransom, u became everything you used to hate. you are now mrbump2 and i hope your damn proud of yourself

these forums are not an open line of communication anymore. these gay ass threats are proving that

"argue with me and ul be sorry"

WTF IS THAT SHIT

and if you wish to continue reading these forums take this advice, DO NOT ===EVER=== disagree with the mods. because your topic will be locked and theyl leave a bullshit last post.

mtavc.worldispnetwork.com

as much as i dont like those forums, theyre 10000 times better then these if you want to have an actual opinion.

so to all you who stay behind at these forums, have fun knowing you will always have to doctor your post to make sure its not "to offensive," open communication is not an option on these forums, and free speech, dont make me laugh

good day to you mrbump2

Deathb, put it back into CONTEXT instead of making a 500 word post about it next time okay? I'm saying if you try to prove me wrong that the top 3 gangs are usually corrupt.. well I'll provide LOADS of past news (lots from yourself) to prove that true.

I wanted you to stay, but I'm not bending over anymore as far as gang threads goes. If any of you bigshots think that you can just say "okay get rid of my thread and we leave" forget it. I would rather have a bunch of n00b gang threads here now.

We are going to change gang forums somehow. For now the main rule will be 40 pages. This takes care of any possible crap we might have to deal with.

its perfectly in context

you made a threat that anyone who disagrees with you would be punished... thats mrbump style.

i could bring up 20 more ways ur now emulating mr bump if u so desire, but simple fact is that youv got it down to the t.

moderator power corrupts, your living proof. the fact you would even think of typing in "youl be sorry" shows me just how you think of yourself now

mrbump is back, and im gone. gg

DeathB, what is this? I am MrBump? I mean damn how dare you say such a thing... I mean you are trying to take one thing I said and throw it out of context and turn it into piles of crap. Because I'm a mod it means Im going to BAN you? No, I am saying if you try to prove I'm full of shit about that, you will be easily proved wrong, and you KNOW this is true.

You know what I will be so open as to say I will give in my fucking mod status if people think I am mrbump2. Hows that? Just because I have been the voice of the mods for months doesn't mean that its just me talking. But this time, this post, it is me. I am saying gang forum is FUCKED UP and it needs to be changed. That is all.

Today I am willing to be the asshole, because the gangs forum has finally made me crack. I am done with it if there are no changes. We cant make anything work with the current system. That is, not without breaking our backs.

this is a perfectly legit statement, and whether u hand in your mod status or not it doesnt change the fact

gangs forum made you crack? thats funny, because right now the gangs forum gets what 10 posts a day? and thats to much? wonderful ransom, maybe after you guys are through with it itl get 2 posts a day

a quick look at your first post gave me even more proof for you, this is something that if u examine why you posted it youl realize im right

NOTE: This is not a nazi power run. I say "I" instead of "We" because I have been the one trying to fix the damn gang threads so much lately, the other mods agreed to the past actions, but this time, this one is my own response, I know some mods will agree

you had to post a disclaimer that you were not on a nazi power run, comon now ransom, why the disclaimer if it wasnt a reality?

il tell you what i think

i think you are on a power run, it grows day by day, you keep telling yourself your not bump and your not on a power run to the point where you have to say it to yourself everytime you make a post "am i on a powerrun now", well il answer that for you ransom.

the fact you even made that first post, let alone the context within it, shows that you now share mrbumps vision of making this forum into a place where we see a news post everytime a gang gets a new member or sets up a match.

your not on a standard run of the mill powerrun. your on a mod personality x2 overkill. (best name i could think of for it atm, il trademark it later), you enforce your forum rules on people and try and be mr big mod. well il tell u what ransom, give me 10 minutes, im going to go dig up some quotes, ul be suprised at what i can find

so il tell u what ransom. you seem to be a smart guy, and you seem to have the gift of being able to look at yourself through an outside view (something not many people share), so lets play a little game

fast forward thru time, try maybe 1 month

during this 1 month, you guys enforce every rule that you have set out for yourselves, NO POSTS in the gangs forum unless ur trying to setup a match, or you have gang news.

now tell me ransom, who posts here

DeathB you talk about what you don't know. Even though I have posted ideas it was the help of the other mods that got them through. You don't know this.. why? Because you can't see stuff, it goes on behind closed doors. A few months ago this forum was dead and I was the first to come back and say 'time to fix things' and then came all the gangwars moderation, deletion warning, etc.

The nazi thing I only said because I am speaking this myself without the other mods consent. I bet some agree, but I'm sure some don't. But this is how I feel. because I know you or some other gang leader was gonna come in here and declare this bs and say 'okay im leavin everyone come with me comeon'.

I mean comeon deathb its just a damn forum. I don't get a rush out of this, its work. I am pissed off that noone wants to respect us no matter what we do, besides leaving you guys totally alone. This isn't anything fun for me. If you think I am really trying to be almighty ruler then you yourself still think this is WAY more than just a forum. You try to declare me nazi even though I just offered to give in my power? Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Like I said deathb, this forum is a PAIN IN THE ASS. I don't care if its gone to be honest. But I'm not going to be like that, I'm going to try and fix it. If things aren't changed, well I'm done holding up a bank with a water pistol. I guess I'm willing to be the asshole and take ALL the heat(which is now) instead of pushing it onto other mods, to do that.

There have been more than 10 posts a day thats for sure, but a lot of them are spam... including lots from your beloved Bradey (image on previous page), but we cant ban/nuke so don't tell me I'm supposed to keep deleting it just so he can post more, I'm sick of it. Nobody is saying "okay clean my gang thread" so I guess we are forced to say 40 page rule.

WHY? Well thats basically what it was coming down to with the other system, we had to decide at 40 pages, but the way most threads seem to be going, its not gonna be a yes/no thing, its gonna be just NO. So you would get pissed off LATER rather than NOW. Which to you prefer? This takes the heat off our backs because we don't want to have to say no and piss you guys off like that.

some ppl do use the contact the mods link when shit gets out of hand

as for the 40 pg rule...i think its alittle harsh but it looks like theres no other choice atm

I see alittle spam as ok, alitle harmless fun, however when u get arguments that take up like 5 pgs its kills the thread and just makes ppl angry

i've had points where i got pissed off at the mods for doing things but

having this argument is alittle overboard

why not make ur first post, delete all the rest, and lock it

Here's how I see things

Whenever things go a way that Deathb dosnt agree with, it automatically is BS and GAY and is stupid and absive every fucking time. I dont think Ive ever seen deathb hold up an arguement with nothing more then "that's a gay rule you abuser ass"

So, Deathb, thats why no one listens to your whiny ass anymore, it's all you do is whine.

Mr Bill,

I would respond in my thread but it's locked.

I was already told by Ransom that my thread would be gone and it was removed. I said it's stupid and I don't want to start a new one. Later my gang thread was restored. This section is useless since there can never be a history saved here. Im not protesting or storming off Im just not interested in feeding into your need to feel important.

Delete my thread... I haven't used it since it was moved 2 weeks ago... I'll be on my forum when I want to talk to other gangs. Or thier forums

I would encourage the other ppl who are making a big deal about this tired section to stop. The ppl in charge of this thread are marginal and mostly ppl who belong to dead gangs. This is thier little kingdom let them have it.

No hard feelings ;p

Here's how I see things

Whenever things go a way that Deathb dosnt agree with, it automatically is BS and GAY and is stupid and absive every :o time. I dont think Ive ever seen deathb hold up an arguement with nothing more then "that's a gay rule you abuser ass"

So, Deathb, thats why no one listens to your whiny ass anymore, it's all you do is whine.

noone, again someone uses the everyone clause to try and give validity to your completely worthless argument. nice try but you had to lock my thread why again?

nuf said

and your right, this rule is gay and worthless. your doing nothing but picking on the 5 or so active gangs left in mta with this gay lil rule that benefits NOBODY

I mean comeon deathb its just a damn forum

thats what iv been trying to get thru ur head, its just a freaking forum so why are u trying to be nazi with a bunch of rules that dont make sense.

you guys have chosen to enforce a gay little rule. so very well at least do me one favor

lock the tr topic, il pm u a link later to add to the first post, for now i dont want anyone using the thread so that way itl stay there and i can keep the history contained therein thusfar

and kung pretty much nailed it right on the head methinks, the only part im missing is my own forums, il remedy that later

later lamers

C'mon, why do 40 pages of mostly "rofl that pwns" or "good luck" or basically just general chat mean so much to you? Even with all important stuff in there like matchs, new members, events etc, who's ever gonna read it? Essspeccially since they have to get there way through 20-30 pages of bollox.

The spam does improve on gang relations, it does seem to get a more freindly attitude around some gangs (mostly) so yea i could see why you would be fighting for that, but why fight to keep it. As if it means anything. People read it once, you never hear of it again.

And all the "important" stuff you can keep. If you cant find it in yourself to go through your own 40 pages to get what you need who else will and why should mods?

So, who cares in the end?

C'mon, why do 40 pages of mostly "rofl that pwns" or "good luck" or basically just general chat mean so much to you? Even with all important stuff in there like matchs, new members, events etc, who's ever gonna read it? Essspeccially since they have to get there way through 20-30 pages of bollox.

The spam does improve on gang relations, it does seem to get a more freindly attitude around some gangs (mostly) so yea i could see why you would be fighting for that, but why fight to keep it. As if it means anything. People read it once, you never hear of it again.

And all the "important" stuff you can keep. If you cant find it in yourself to go through your own 40 pages to get what you need who else will and why should mods?

So, who cares in the end?

because in those 40 pages is a lot of posts that people took time to make and alot of it seems worthless now but i dont know how many times iv wanted to reference something only to remember it is probably deleted due to the gayness act of 2004 +5

your argument is basically that you dont see the point of keeping the spam in the threads, thats an interesting position but unfortunently for me i actually care about keeping that large part of gang history, but unfortunently its gonna get hosed eventually due to the gayness act of 2004 +5 (i want a nickel everytime someone uses that phrase, its copyrighted bitches), so i dont see a reason in trying to get people to discuss anything meaningfull around here anymore so il just setup a thread, and hope it stays on the first page as long as possible

theres only 2-3 users on at a time out of the 10000 who have signed up for this board, that pretty much says how downhill its gone. to bad thats not enough for the people who seem to believe the gangs section gets to much spam

whatever im not gonna post in this topic anymore, it doesnt matter how right i am, how many people agree with me, or how many arguments i counter, its going to end eventually with a wisecrack last post and a quick lock so why bother?

you seem to want a more gang friendly solution so heres an idea for you nazis.

make every post have to be approved by mods just like companies like alienware do. that way you never have to worry about arguing with someone u can make sure they enver post, then ul all be happy and the only thing ul have to bitch about is how hard it is to read the 3 posts a day that people make in this section

enjoy

stop whineing death, you act like someone who lived his life and got old and sees his death coming closer and then says "fuck that! i never knew i would die!"

everyone knew about this rule and now you come again and want to start a big hype about it, call us nazis and whatnot just to get attention

the gang section isnt here as a showroom where the gang with the biggest thread owns all others, so why do you care about this rule? this section is only here so gangs can let ppl know that they exist, add all your contact info in the first post and thats it and if you dont want to loose your history you can save your thread as html anytime you want

enjoy

thank you, i will definitely enjoy every day without you being here

i can only hope you finally do what you say and dont come back as you always did when you said that

stop whineing death, you act like someone who lived his life and got old and sees his death coming closer and then says ":O that! i never knew i would die!"

everyone knew about this rule and now you come again and want to start a big hype about it, call us nazis and whatnot just to get attention

the gang section isnt here as a showroom where the gang with the biggest thread owns all others, so why do you care about this rule? this section is only here so gangs can let ppl know that they exist, add all your contact info in the first post and thats it and if you dont want to loose your history you can save your thread as html anytime you want

enjoy

thank you, i will definitely enjoy every day without you being here

i can only hope you finally do what you say and dont come back as you always did when you said that

stop whineing? laugh

there is no point to the 40 page rule. you guys seem to think that us having a big thread makes it official we own your or something :roll:

il keep this off a personal level even tho im tempted after reading ur troll of a post

the point im making is a very valid one, this rule has no point to it and the only half valid argument im seeing FOR this rule is that it might make the lesser gangs look like theyre less... according to who? it measures activity within the gang sure, but it doesnt mean that ur pathetic little gta3 gang is any less of a gang now does it

oh and rebel, if i wanted attention i could get it easily, this isnt attention, this is the simple fact that i see a gay rule and as usual im going to be the first to point it out. if u dont like it then to bad, cuz theres not much u can do about it because youl certainly never come up with a good counter for my actual argument thats for sure

all iv seen from u guys so far is a bunch of personal attacks, u have failed to provide one solid reason why deleting gang threads benefits anybody, because to put it simply there isnt a reason, all there is is you guys clamoring for attention by being forum nazis.

you guys failed to provide any solid argument whatsoever and it shows sall throughout this thread. the only thing u have been able to do is make halfassed personal attacks on me that have no meaning whatsoever and try and call it a day. my advice is to skip the few hours ahead and just lock this thread and leave a wisecrack last post, that way we can cut out all the usual middle stuff and get right to the ending. keep leaving personal attacks all u want, just goes to show how weak ur argument reallly is

ending = you guys making a wisecrack last post and locking the thread

gg

all iv seen from u guys so far is a bunch of personal attacks

forum nazis
forum nazis
forum nazis
forum nazis
forum nazis
forum nazis
forum nazis

:roll:

dont try to come up with that, i havent ever seen a more disrespectful person on the internet than you are death, i didnt know you good 2 years ago (i remember you being friendly back then sometimes) but as sexyb ive only ever seen you hate

you want a reason why we have this 40 page rule?

it reduces posting for postcount, it reduces posting for having the biggest thread (and dont tell me you dont care if ppl think that kfc is the biggest mta gang cause your thread only has half the size) even if you might not think like that, others do, they just wanna "own" other gangs, and having the biggest thread only benefits it

this 40 page system is what we offer and if you dont like it you dont have to use it, i see many other gangs like vck, fmj... who accept it and get along friendly, if you want history of your gang then get your own forum like most gangs already have, there you can post ALL you want, match results, joins, parts... you can have your spam section and your flame section