Race maps

njr1489

It would be cool if for blue, someone actually makes MARIO KART 64 tracks\mod for those things. :D

Someone is making a mod where you have a mario skin and can race at the hotring wit go karts but I forgot where that was.

can those race ways be pointed out ingame someway, ..or do you have to keep the track in mind?

---

btw- stadium to lighthouse is also a good race

---

:D

For now we have to memorize it. If someone was able to make a line all around the destination on the radar, it would be even easier. I just don't know if its possible.

With the current MTA you can also just have everyone start in one place and do a free race to a certain location. As long as you get there first you win no matter what way you went to get there. It would be nice to have both types of races, because you can take shortcuts with a free roam race. Maybe turismo will be back in .5 soon.

forgive me for my grand ignorance, but what is MTAMA?

you can get people to race now by yelling in game---- WHO WANTS TO RACE, then you gota get everyone to the place you wish to race at (the hard part) then have at it.

See, the stunt mode is not organized enough IMO. The go carts should be placed at race tracks, the nitro cars should be at the airport (with more stunts)

Getting people to do something different then spawn at funhouse and nitro is quite a challange. :cry:

you can get people to race now by yelling in game---- WHO WANTS TO RACE, then you gota get everyone to the place you wish to race at (the hard part) then have at it.

See, the stunt mode is not organized enough IMO. The go carts should be placed at race tracks, the nitro cars should be at the airport (with more stunts)

Getting people to do something different then spawn at funhouse and nitro is quite a challange. :cry:

Thats what I'm also trying to say. Stunt mode isn't organized. Also we can have the stuff we want in it. Its up to us if we really want to do this and I want to do it. And yelling who wants to race doesn't really work. You can get maybe one or two people. I'm saying we should create a server that is for racing only. Races should happen every week and we can race for championships.

Yep, the free for all style is fun, but it really feels and looks like the MTA team intended players to group together and try different things, besides nitro at the fun house all day.

Playing to get the most cash is boring. There are far more interesting things to do in stunt.

A race mode would be fun. Maybe it would be scripted so that after each race all players appear at a new random track, with a random set of vehichles ect... The key is just getting all players to ONE spot, at that time for a race ect.

Thats what I'm also trying to say. Stunt mode isn't organized. Also we can have the stuff we want in it. Its up to us if we really want to do this and I want to do it. And yelling who wants to race doesn't really work. You can get maybe one or two people. I'm saying we should create a server that is for racing only. Races should happen every week and we can race for championships.

hmm if they could bring in MTA turismo then it would all be sorted out. (Which reminds me, I haven't tried the new race in GTA3 yet.)