HELP to find a server

evo9fq360

Hi, Im looking for a server which is like owlgaming, It needs to be very realistic, Real car names, dosent matter about the skins of the cars,I want there to be a very realistic system, for example where you can be a mechanic and you actually need to know things about cars to do it and every job you do u must copy the logs and show them to a admin, and where you can buy a garage and have a buisness, and you have to work hard to get things. basically im looking for a server like this. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I got a deal for u, come to my server and i'll add whatever you like. Regular players have no rules, so we NEVER ban. Admins have a few rules though, anyways, I wan't you to be an admin. Simply take the staff test on HumanWorld.Enjin.com, and it'll have a download called Staff-Agreement.txt . Shows everything you need to rule this new revolutionary server. It's like cit but with no rules holding you down, way more features, better and NICER staff, and i'm active daily. The entire server turns from roleplay to apocolypse/zombies(For 45mins) if someone solves the mount chilliad mystery. We have and are making more global missions such as example: **CLICKS COP PED** Hey fellow officer, help us with this house raid! **another ped backup unit arrives and they both jog around the block to the house, where two gangsters with guns are already waiting, ready to shoot at any government team player/ped they see. **Battle starts** on win payouts $$$$... you get the point. I'll see you there.