SQL for client

No, that's a massive security risk. You can just use triggerServerEvent instead.

How is it a security risk if there is a .db file located in the client's mods folder that is accessed with the SQL functions?

The client cannot connect to any other database other than what the resource has created clientside.

I'm talking about local SQL databases and not those running externally.

Whats the real purpose of using SQL on client side anyway?

XML is slow and in the script i have, it is not possible to move the data to server side and use triggerServerEvent.

How is it a security risk if there is a .db file located in the client's mods folder that is accessed with the SQL functions?

That makes much more sense.

Oh really? Wonder if someone has a login panel with a custom account system and he does it on client side? It's not risky? The client can access the database and change it I belive

What if you were to encrypt the data with a private key? That would make it very hard to modify the data stored client-side.

Oh really? Wonder if someone has a login panel with a custom account system and he does it on client side? It's not risky? The client can access the database and change it I belive

Who would make a account system with clientside database? That wouldnt even work.