does this indicate a cracked client?

DeathB

yea. i recently only had 0.5 installed, last nite I installed 0.4.1 again and hit up party server. and no SexyB, a friend did not send me nothing, i have nothing of the sort on my computer, except a gta3 trainer somewhere, but thats just for the garage editor in single play, anyhow, the client i was using was from the install so i dont know how it happened, and i dont, so what you want me to say? Im not gonna lie about it. I didn't have any idea it was cracked because there's still a crc check + weather + 10 second delay on disconnects. Here's what i dont get though, how do i get this sort of half-assed "cracked client" from the mta install that i've been using since i reformatted, and as far as i know i got the mta install straight off the mta site. :?

^ no i cant, like i told you, i JUST reinstalled the fuckin thing. :o

You dont install the cracked client. So thats false. You cant get it from an install it must ofbeen put there. By you.

so basically now you got a cracked (its cracked it shows differently then the normal connect msg) client from the main website how again?

so why dont u do this, send a member of the mta team a copy of the cracked client install that you used and when they discover where that client came from then we can all forget about this and you can go get a clean client. and more importantly we can see them remove that link from thier official site

if you think that sounds retarded, then heres why

because..

IT IS

you got the cracked client, you installed it. there is no "i accidentally got a cracked client" either u get an official one or u dont

yo dick, listen to me.

i told you, i dont need your approval for anything. i told you the story, i could give a flying fuck whether you believe me or not..

its not "omg i gotta prove myself the faggotB"

Peace.

your story is that you got a cracked client and you have no idea how you got it.. thats like me saying i have no idea why my pcjs can go through walls and yours cant

wow, you're about as bright as a black crayon.... pay attention.

im going by what you said

you said u got the client from the official site as far as u kno, but yet u still provide no explanation for how or why its cracked as you claim u "have no clue"... i guess the little green aliens struck again right?

lol ok, this seems a bit bad on me but u all know i modded before, that definately is a cracked client and u cant install it. u can only download it, i had it when i modded. Just so you know i DONT mod now, i hardly even play mta tbh. Nice B

lol ok, this seems a bit bad on me but u all know i modded before, that definately is a cracked client and u cant install it. u can only download it, i had it when i modded. Just so you know i DONT mod now, i hardly even play mta tbh. Nice B

thnx dan

is that a nuf said or what? 8)

now chron, how about u stop lying and start telling the truth

its not like u have to worry about getting kicked from kfc for using a cracked client

thnx dan

is that a nuf said or what? 8)

now chron, how about u stop lying and start telling the truth

its not like u have to worry about getting kicked from kfc for using a cracked client

laugh ur funny bud. no wait ur not my bud, thank fuck.

anyways, i've said my side and thats that.

you majestically got a cracked client and you majestically put it into the proper folder, riiight sure bud

there is no "install" for a cracked client. you get the client, u overwrite the default one or else you put it in a different directory and use it over the already installed one so the dlls etc are already there. either way you cant accidentally get a cracked client as you would have to be pretty fu