Release of 0.3b within 7 days !!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u wanna get the deadline you gotta hurry. (Not my prob take the time if you want, but don't forget its just an alpha, doesn't need to be 100% good)

I will cheer the MTa team when i get to play a full version of multiplayer gta. They are doing a great job,i couldnt do any better. But lets give the team more time and hope they get it right.

:D the release message post may 20 2003, for my counting, the day 7 going to be tomorrow, they won't make us wait again, or if we still need to way, can ya let the crazy waiter, like me, give us a message everyday how ya doing with 0.3, so the crazy waiter can have a reason for the wait to be that long, THANK YOU, and if this post is rude to ya, sorry, but the delaying is always happening. :evil:

does it matter? - if its delayed its delayed.... They cant get it right all the time, and if they release a shit mod no-one will use it, and the whole project goes to shit.

THey are already ommiting game-modes =( - so rushing them more will leave a crap mod. :roll:

AAAAAAHHHHHH DOUBLE POSTS EVERYWHERE

anyway....7 days eh. lets see........work- cancelled, friends- abandoned, family- divorced, k, that sounds like everything....oh yeah. no more sleep. i gotta keep my schedule clean.

just trying to put the pressure on.....if it's late, I destroyed my life for nothing. ah well, wasn't much of one anyways. (notice no sex in my list)

sweet irony

You may want to keep some of those friends handy to Lan with!!! MTA is multiplayer after all....

Keep up the good work guys!!

Well it seems all your moaning has paid off people

They are going to release the mod early with no game-modes (besides DM perhaps)

finally the world will see 0.3b and rejoyce =)

Now any 0.4 game requests will = thread locking/deletion =p

*sigh*... At least this gives any other project an example...

Now when people say "Why aren't you releasing ? You said you'd release ! Release now!"

the forum admins can put a nice little link to the MTA forum's history, and show why it's nice to take your time and finish the product :wink:

Hopin' for the best from 0.3b (is it still beta? or is 0.3 and alpha release now?)

Half-life 2! Sweet! Comin' in sept. :D:D:D

well.... 7 days.... cool......rulz...... e.t.c....

but.... in GTA3 NO BIKE!!! ....i want to play MTA:VC.......

and? we'll wait near year to play MTA:VC? huh..... =(...

ok something wierd is going on here, it show this post only has 2 pages but when i post it takes me to the last page lol and it says 2 out of 5 but i can't see the 5th page because it only lets me browse 2 pages aaaa

hey you said seven days but it is now almost 9 days and still no release please do something and release it . PLease the bugs are fixed anyway or are they not fixed?

what do you think about this mod good/better or the best. lets wait till the release
We hope to release it within 7 days

Correct me, if I'm wrong, but the emphasis lies on HOPE.

I've been around here a long time, I've worked on enough projects myself, so I know what's happening everytime somethings smells like release-day.

I just can say: be patient and don't piss the developers off.

They won't get nothing from holding the mod back, so if it works, they will release it.

I can wait, you should wait, too.