The Some-what official MTA 0.5 Praise Thread

xerox

ShoreSide Vale HOLY SHIT IT OWNS

VC DeathMatch is better by far... makes me laugh at all the jump glitchers... it's MTA 0.3 with better sync and Secret Service

VC Stunt has something to offer more than just ramps

The other GTA lslands are good but I will only be in ShoreSide

I think ShoreSide is the best setup MTA version for gangwars now even better than Vice City since you can pick weapons at the select screen

I don't have a negative thing to say about it... a few bugs... less glitches is good... Im very impressed considering it was just supposed to be a small update at first

- pretty strange that you now can walk with a stubby

- Nitro is quite overkill speedboost.. (rc cars are launced in the air when using it)

- Great new spawnscreens with that camera. Looks pretty cool that you already can see people @ the spawn places.

This version is one stable son of a b!t*@. I played for about 1 hour tonight, died many times, and only crashed once. And that crash was not brought on by a respawn! :shock:

This makes fighting far more enjoyable.

The stubby is not fully fixed, but other races do fair a little better now thankfully.

IMO, when players change out of the stubby to a pistol ect, there should be a delay to prevent all the switch\running they are doing. This is a problem, and it does need to be addressed.

Otherwise, you guys did a great job on this one. 8)

pmg GTA3 Shoreside rules !, Blah GTA VC was more buggy and glitching then 0.4.1 in my opinion, When im playing in stunt mode and im in a car in passenger if we roll over it looks like he fell out of the car and on his side its the other way round... anyways Ill be playing GTA3 until gta vice gets fixed up

shore side vale is exactly how i always pictured MTA.

The ability do do interactive missions, cruise, or just fight. all at the same time!

last night we had a great time doing the securicar scenerio. different gangs were all competing over the car, people protecting the convoy from ambushes while other teams set up roadblocks, it even exchanged hands a few times. It really makes teamwork fun!

i can tell they spent a lot of time making sure the missions were not too 1-sided. speed is a little difficult, but the van heist is the most fun I've ever had.

for next release (if you do another release instead of just bug fixes) i suggest 1 more mission: assasin. the server should pick a random person and tell whoever chooses the mission to go kill that random person for an extra bonus. this wouldnt even have to interactive with other players. no one else needs to know that your out to kill a certain person. this sounds fairly simple compared to the other amazing game modes already in there.