MultiTheftAuto 0.5 Released!

eAi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a great piece of software! Everytime I click to try and select a executible, the program crashes! EVERYTIME! WOW! AMAZING WORK!

j.jpg

I also get a ton of these! Infact if I even secondary click on servers IT CRASHES!

Spend some more time on things, and don't just release things because people want it to be released, be like Valve, pleeeeease don't disappoint me with MTA:Blue!

reinstall mta 0.5

MTA Team you have go to remake 0.5. I mean for us VC DM players, we would like to see a couple of new weapons, maybe buy weapons from now on ,and new spawns

oh shut up kid, u get wot ur given

Why dont you shut up burnz? iam just suggesting something here, if they dont want to remake it then fine, no one's asking you

MTA Team you have go to remake 0.5. I mean for us VC DM players, we would like to see a couple of new weapons, maybe buy weapons from now on ,and new spawns

Thats the last thing thats needed, can't u see how :o up the game is right now? If all the bugs are ironed out then new spawns etc wud be pretty cool. And when i say bugs i mean ppl driving past me wit no names and nothing on the radar, and seeing another character wit my name underneath them.

ps: excellent job on gta3 MTA team :)

THe only difference I can see in this version is Gta3(Have not tried that one yet) and the vc stunt, which added so much damn lag, I can't even move, its because people crowd over those damned mini cars(which are fun by the way), and vc deathmatch has added tons of lag also, but besides that, I haven't had ONE crash any time I've played it, and that is good. I just can only play in very small stunt servers and deathmatches now ;)

WTF???? SUSPECT TRAINER USAGE???? ON A CLEAN VICE CITY INSTALLATION?!?!?!?

since it was mentioned that MTA checks the names of running windows, it could be anything with a suspicious word in it like hack or hacker for instance.

omg, just change the version in client to the 1 u have (1.0 unpatched, 1.1 patched)

anyway......THX 4 IT MTA TEAM 8)

See the known issues thread:

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=11098

Freeze when client tries to display dialog asking for game path

There have been a couple of occurence of this, and we'd be interested to see why this is. You can avoid it by manually setting the path in the mta.ini in your game folder (not windows folder anymore). If you have this problem, can you please create a system info profile (Start -> Run -> "systeminfo > c:\sysinfo.txt") (no quotes) then email me the file sysinfo.txt on your c: drive (email is eAi[at]opencoding[dot]net).

GTA 3 MTA is perfect!!!!! its good to see that there are many mini game modes :D and that it takes longer before you hit the ground after you jump. MTA VC, cant tell yet, since there is something wrong, i cant even play singleplayer any more. (it looks like it freezes, but the game continues after several seconds, and then it freezes again, and so on....)

im not that stupid dude, i gotta have the patch cuz theres a video corruption problem with 1.0 on nvidia cards which is what I got.

so change the ver in client to 1.1, rofl :lol:

ill said it once and ill say it again, 'IM NOT THAT STUPID!'. I changed between both versions you idiots. GOD you peope are dumb :twisted::twisted::evil::evil: ....

im not that stupid dude, i gotta have the patch cuz theres a video corruption problem with 1.0 on nvidia cards which is what I got.

so change the ver in client to 1.1, rofl :lol:

ill said it once and ill say it again, 'IM NOT THAT STUPID!'. I changed between both versions you idiots. GOD you peope are dumb :twisted::twisted::evil::evil: ....

then get original version rofl :?