MultiTheftAuto 0.5 Released!

eAi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w00t!

- I've played DM, tbh.. I really don't see THAT much of a difference.

A bit less lagg, security camera mode spawn overview, no jumping whilst holding stubby, molotovs arent bugged anymore.. Just changed to shorter throws and no jumping. Probably some more weapon stuff.

But I expected different car spawns and some other good stuff.

Anyway it is alot better then 0.4! Thanks guys!

Hey wtf. I downloaded it and the file is "mta..blah blah.torrent" Wtf is the torrent for? How do I get to the installer files???????????????

I want to play it so bad. :cry:

i like the new mta :D, only thing though is that if there is another release of mta 0.5 and in blue actually, can you plz have the sky PITCH blue sunny like single player and NOT sunny as in just clouds and no sun showing at all. besides that GREAT GREAT WORK !! :D :D

thanks!

• MTA Team
Hard Work????? Hard Work for a couple of Error Messages! And no Admin give a answer to the Problems!!!
We have been working hard the past weeks. You know what time it is in germany and yet we are still up, looking for big problems after the public release. We worked hard and it is still beta. Errors still happen. And in general at this moment it looks like we don't have verry big problems.

We have been working verry hard, you have a problem and you call it a piece of shit after 5 minutes, you don't even give us a chance to respond. Have you checked what other programs are running? MTA checks the name of every window that is open, of every running process on your system and if it finds something suspicious it shuts you down with a suspected trainer usage. Hell even i encountered it for being on a site.

Hard Work????? Hard Work for a couple of Error Messages! And no Admin give a answer to the Problems!!!
We have been working hard the past weeks. You know what time it is in germany and yet we are still up, looking for big problems after the public release. We worked hard and it is still beta. Errors still happen. And in general at this moment it looks like we don't have verry big problems.

We have been working verry hard, you have a problem and you call it a piece of shit after 5 minutes, you don't even give us a chance to respond. Have you checked what other programs are running? MTA checks the name of every window that is open, of every running process on your system and if it finds something suspicious it shuts you down with a suspected trainer usage. Hell even i encountered it for being on a site.

OH MY GOD someones pissed lol nicely said thoe bruv :) and good work team :)