Problem In MTA 0.5r2

Hi all, i'm newbie to MTA, i've installed MTA 0.5 then updated it to 0.5r2, but, i can't see any online servers, it keeps telling me couldn't connect to the server, i try to do refresh, but still same, and also the problem was in MTA 0.5, so that's mean MTA is no longer supported for Vice City and GTA III, or something wrong in the installition or what?!

Finally i hope you help me guys, thankyou all.

MTA 0.5/0.6 currently doesn't have a working integrated server browser. You can check out the list of servers that are online here instead.

Hmm, i've MTA 0.5r2, can you give me the link please of the 0.6 version?

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=92137

It's not a final release, however, and development has been frozen for a while. It will continue sooner or later, but it's complicated right now to find enough time to dedicate to the project.

I got a server rn that's running on a VPS.

Check it out and bring anyone there.

Tell me it's ip please.

MTA 0.5/0.6 currently doesn't have a working integrated server browser. You can check out the list of servers that are online here instead.

Hmm, i've MTA 0.5r2, can you give me the link please of the 0.6 version?

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=92137

It's not a final release, however, and development has been frozen for a while. It will continue sooner or later, but it's complicated right now to find enough time to dedicate to the project.

Thankyou bro.

I'll check on it in the morning to see if there's any error

Alright!

Make sure you're using the 0.6 client. You won't receive a meaningful error message when trying to connect to a 0.6 server from a 0.5(r2) client because the net code has changed drastically.

Yes, i'm using 0.6 client.

It seems that either the port 2003 isn't open for TCP connections on your network or the server isn't responding. Considering you have already restarted the server, I think it's safe to say it's the former. Make sure it isn't being blocked by a firewall. As I said in your bug report, the big HTML message you see is likely the output of the response from the master server on timeout due to CloudFlare.

• 1 year later...
On 2/11/2016 at 11:06, ixjf said:

As I imagined, that error is caused by CloudFlare, which wouldn't stop the server from accepting connections. If the port 2003 is open, I'll have to look into it later.

I'm not quite sure why I never saw this, but what is the issue with CloudFlare? It should be being bypassed on the server list.