[KoS] .:k00ner-OutLaW-Scar:.

:OutLaW:

...well, when me k00ner and scar first started [KoS] a couple a days ago we all knew it was just a joke, we thought wed challenge clans to us 3 vrs. however many players theyd have just to see wut would happen, i guess that changed a little once we won a couple but in the end for me it was still just a joke clan...it was fun and wutever but in the end it was still just a joke...i, myself am done with [KoS] and am ready to go back to a real mta clan, =AA= is where i belong and its where im gonna stay....k00ner and scar can persue [KoS] if theyd liek, but i myself am done with it...

peace,

=AA=OutLaW

...well, when me k00ner and scar first started [KoS] a couple a days ago we all knew it was just a joke, we thought wed challenge clans to us 3 vrs. however many players theyd have just to see wut would happen, i guess that changed a little once we won a couple but in the end for me it was still just a joke clan...it was fun and wutever but in the end it was still just a joke...i, myself am done with [KoS] and am ready to go back to a real mta clan, =AA= is where i belong and its where im gonna stay....k00ner and scar can persue [KoS] if theyd liek, but i myself am done with it...

peace,

=AA=OutLaW

Yeh it was fun for the 2 days ne way back to AA peace ;) you can lock this topic or delete it w/e peace

Edited by Guest
yeh 3 way gw. dna vrs tlr vrs kos...kos win ggnore :D hope to have more gw's liek that...that was the most fun gangwar ive ever had + no complaining at all (actually i think there was some between dna and tlr but i wasnt really paying attention :P) newayz gg :D

You bastards was camping until the end :@ gg though ;)