Multi Theft Auto 0.5

eAi

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only real prob with 0.5 i can see is that the stubby crouch glitch is most likely not fixed which is not a big deal because the team has reduced the damage to the stubby so it all works out :D

personally i think the decsion they made to fix up the stubby was a good one aminly because it will force most player to use different weapons and therefore spread out the ppl on the map

when 0.5 comes out i doubt u will see very may robber spawn wars

which i think is for the best ;)

Quig = MTA yes man

lol

some ppl will be better than others and the others will complain and say that the colt is too powerful or something... before you know it we will be down to hammers, nightsticks and bats

RIP Spaz12

RIP Stubby

Next? who knows

Having said that I am really looking forward to the new version anyway

I see that people are using the new promotional images on the forums... I've added some with transparent corners so that they'll look fine on any color background. Go get them -> http://www.mtavc.com/mta05/promoimages.htm

Btw: Don-Makaveli - why are you using the "click here" image when thats not a link? Theres a perfectly good one without "click here" at the top...

eAi

come on eAi dont release anymore crap just release MTA 0.5

I see that people are using the new promotional images on the forums... I've added some with transparent corners so that they'll look fine on any color background. Go get them -> http://www.mtavc.com/mta05/promoimages.htm

Btw: Don-Makaveli - why are you using the "click here" image when thats not a link? Theres a perfectly good one without "click here" at the top...

eAi

come on eAi dont release anymore crap just release MTA 0.5

Thats not very nice. :)

Displaying these pics introduces new ppl. which means more clans or bigger clans and more matchs for ppl who already here :)

I think that it should have the no jump mode. That shotgun could be the replacement of the stubby if nothing happenned to it. They are heavy weapons anyway. It f you think about it, the robbers ruled 0.4.1 and maybe this time the cop will enforce the law now.

yeah, now the robber will become useless, its just transferring the problem(glitching) to the cop. maybe in a patch change it so that the robber will be gone, so you can only get the stubby if you pick it up somewhere on the map? ( but original damage). or change it so that you wont fall down if you got hit by any shotgun.(unless you are dead)

I don't see any BAD changes to the robber, per se, as now it won't be a contest about who can jump and aim faster, or who has the 1337357 glitches, but actual skill.

But it still has the no-choke barrel and the knockdown (at least I've not seen anything saying otherwise), so even if the damage is drastically reduced, it'll still be dangerous in the right hands. :D

i know, but i know that they haven't said anything about the cop, so it is still possible to glitch with the cop.

Even if you can, the shotgun's spread is too narrow to make it the new overpowered weapon of choice.