Multi Theft Auto 0.5

eAi

Once you see Blue, you'll realise it has very little in common with 0.5. We have included some features in 0.5 that we're going to have in Blue (server browser namely), but the I think that gameplay is what makes a game, not how easy it is to find a server, and thats where Blue will excel, and sadly, 0.5 can't really compete.

eAi

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but the I think that gameplay is what makes a game, not how easy it is to find a server, and thats where Blue will excel, and sadly, 0.5 can't really compete.

Hmmm... a glowing endorsement :roll:

But from the sounds of things, 0.5's gameplay's better than 0.4's, which is the main thing at the moment.

Just a quick status update...

We've been working hard on getting this out as soon as possible, and it looked like that was going to be done until a few hours ago, when we discovered a major bug in some of the map scripts.

We'll be releasing the server (windows and linux) before we release the client. If you're a game server provider and host mutliple servers, you can send me a message on the forum and we'll notify you when the release is about to, or has just happened.

Keep watching the front page and our IRC server (irc.multitheftauto.com) for updates. Releases will appear there first - don't download files posted on other websites or forums as these will be fake (and may damage your computer).

eAi

:cat:

It wouldn't lag the game, the NPC's aren't users, and if it did, it would be the clients computer. And I don't think thats why there not in, I think its the matter of getting them in...

I want an answer from eAi or someone else on the team..

It wouldn't lag the game, the NPC's aren't users, and if it did, it would be the clients computer. And I don't think thats why there not in, I think its the matter of getting them in...

I want an answer from eAi or someone else on the team..

use the search then, its not half life 2, its GTAVC, there are no NPC...now hush

this sounds like a complete piece of shit to me. mta is the only game has ever made a weapon completely useless (the stubby), just because noobs who cant fight w/ it worth shit cried and complained enough. fine, if u wanna completely fuck up the only weapon that 90% of mta players use, do it, but fuckin improve the aiming of the automatics and pistols. you didnt say shit about that ur update website. mta doesnt struggle in connecting to a server, and it didnt need a revamped client. it needs some decent fuckin gameplay. id probly fight w/ the m60/m4/mp5 if i could point and shoot at the guy and actually see damage. half the time ur blasting away at the guy, and cuz hes shootin back at u, he wont take damage. part of the fun of mta use to be that it wasnt perfect and that there were little trick of the trade only the vets knew, now its gonna be a complete noob fest with no stubby wars and shitty ass aiming from the automatics