Time Out Problem

Guest GodlyOne4U

Yea I Did have an active server ppl were playing and my firewall was off i've alrdy closed all un necessary programs I Don't know wats up. I've even got kent in the irc channel trying to help but he went afk or jus stopped.

Ty. I really wanna try the mod out I Can play but the fact i keep disconnecting and connecting i kill every one and they cant even see me. Really Annoying lol just sum1 help me out .. One Possibility is my router but i doubt it, My Counter Strike isnt affected by it so i dont know. O and if anyone figures it out Yahoo is killahweed420 leave an offline msg if im not there thx every1.

Well my damn Cable ppl said they cant forward any ports on their router due to security reasons so screw em ill go buy one or i'll go ahead and wait for the new software. Sigh** damn Time Warner.

wireless routers

thats your problem right there. wireless routers scan for a better frquency in time intervals, some do it every 60 seconds, obviously yours does it every 5 seconds or so. if you want my advice, plug the cable modem directly into the pc your trying to play it on, and then connect. it should be fine. if it still times out however, phone your service provider and yell at them. if its fine, plug the wireless router into that same computer, and then in the network control panel, bridge the 2 connections and leave on this pc as the internet server.