Update (25/01/2005 @ 05:02 CET) by Blokker_1999

Blokker_1999

• MTA Team

As you all have noticed we had some problems with our webserver yesterday. At this moment t is unclear what exactly went wrong but everything is up and running again.

We are also still working on our next release. We are almost done and are just finishing things off. It shoudn′t be too long now. Hang in there :wink:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its good to hear that .4.5 is almost done. will it be just shoreside and portland, or stauton as well?
wait and see

That's a good point actually. They never stated that it wouldn't support Staunton, they just only showed screenshots for Shoreside. I can see why they would want to add both maps to get 0.4.x out of the way and free up team members to work on Blue.

one question (you can answer with yes or no), will there be any (major) changes to the gameplay(Deathmatch)? like some weapons adjusted, a weapon added etc. ? maybe this sentence fits with mta 0.4.1 : if it (mta 0.3r2 gameplay) ain't broke, dont try to fix it 8)

Edited by Guest

lol yeah its ready when its ready, i dont care when its going to be released, but i was just wondering if there will be some (major) changes in deathmatch, thats all, a yes or no could do the trick. i just miss the good old days with mta 0.3r2, and im not the only one.