MTA: Blue Updates

err what kind of a shizo are you? "mta the big conspiracy uuuuuh" o_O

the only one here making a hype is you lol

have you ever been on other gta sites by any chance? ALL of them have their affiliates, thats no ads, thats just links to coorporative sites to supoort each other but WITHOUT any money involved

And if its not true why do you even address me? Your just fronting and trying to make yourself look good. Its a very good act tho; me the bad guy and you the good MTA Team member... Good job on that

dude, should the team just ignore when you come here and post something that sounds like they are delaying blue to stretch time to get more money?

take your pills, seriously

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you ever been on other gta sites by any chance? ALL of them have their affiliates, thats no ads, thats just links to coorporative sites to supoort each other but WITHOUT any money involved

oh really? gtagaming.com ..........No ads at all nope........... I have clicked on 2 of them and BOTH of them have ads....Affiliates means that you clearly have relation. BTW MTA Fans: If you click on those affiliates then click on their ads, the ads give that affiliate a referral and those affiliates give MTA's site also funds....Dont be tricked....

Oh yea if it was all false and lies made by me then you would say "Belive what you wanna belive time will tell" but all you do is delay by addressing me.....

Im not gonna continue because this is about the coming soon Blue core...

BTW If someone has the "Computer Games" magazine that has the publicity of MTA please post it.

They're delaying news on purpose and arent working very much on BLUE because they are waiting on news from Rockstar on GTA San Andreas for PC. They wanna see what Rockstar does. They're most important goal is to see if 2player stays or if it doesnt. The real I say they cant work on BLUE is because they dont know anything about San Andreas so they cant work on it. They gotta make it tri compatible between GTA3, VC, and SA.

erm, isn't Blue just for Vice City....?

Also, whats so bad if they were making money? tbh i think they would deserve it.

Another thing they are really smart is buying/renting their domain: http://www.mtavc.com . It is so stupid to go to a site for MP for San Andreas and its http://www.mtavc.com . Something more logical would be http://www.gtamta.com or just kill the MTA thing and name it something else.

The current MTA ISN'T for SA, and they have a domain for SA (mtasa.com) if they ever do come up with something for it.

They're delaying news on purpose and arent working very much on BLUE....

:roll: dont think so...mta0.4.5...almost 6 months spent on it, and its even not the completely new version like (mta0.2 or 0.3)...why? It looks like most of the team trying to finish "blue"...and i dont know how many guys working on mta0.4.5 and dont really care...but when you look how much time past since 0.4.1...its easy to understand that not many. One more thing, more you wait - better version of mta u gonna get.

Also about news updates...basically i didnt see any normal news update since MrBump vanished :P

Ha ha, I love this guy.

I did think to myself a couple of months ago how pissed off everyone would be if they suddenly revealed on April 1st that they were having a laugh and Blue didn't actually exist.

But seriously, check your facts before you start making accusations. They have http://www.mtasa.com ready for San Andreas, and if they didn't have it, http://www.multitheftauto.com would do just fine.

Also, SA hasn't even been released for PC so they don't even know if it's possible. That's why they're making Blue for Vice City. People with half a braincell couldn't grasp the concept of 0.4 supporting both GTA3 and VC so they may not go for a multi-game client again, at least not soon.

Btw, they affiliate with sites that do not make a profit either, except for All Seeing Eye, but that's probably part of their terms of contract for using their SDK.

oh really? gtagaming.com ..........No ads at all nope........... I have clicked on 2 of them and BOTH of them have ads....Affiliates means that you clearly have relation. BTW MTA Fans: If you click on those affiliates then click on their ads, the ads give that affiliate a referral and those affiliates give MTA's site also funds....Dont be tricked....

Oh yea if it was all false and lies made by me then you would say "Belive what you wanna belive time will tell" but all you do is delay by addressing me.....

Im not gonna continue because this is about the coming soon Blue core...

BTW If someone has the "Computer Games" magazine that has the publicity of MTA please post it.

god you're an idiot, those affiliates are from MIRRORS (yes i know that they aren't on the downloadpage, blame blokker for that :P) those people host the client, cause they're gtamod sites, out of respect, the mta team decided to add a little pic that directs to those sites, they make absolutely NO money out of it

i put up a good example on irc when i first read that.

now seriously, stop now, and THINK about the things you type. do a little research. think about finances. example: im sure the some of the afficials that are on the mta page are linking back to mta. now use your brain a bit here, coz heres the tricky part: if mta was gaining money from linking to THAT OTHER site, and the OTHER SITE was linking BACK TO MTA, WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?! DOES THAT F*CKING MEANS THAT MTA GIVES THEM MONEY, AND THEN THE OTHER SITE GIVES THEM THAT SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY BACK?! ARE YOU TRYING TO ACT LIKE A TOTAL FECKWED JUST TO TRY TO LOOK SMART, TO MAKE SOME OTHER IDIOT BELIEVE THAT MTA ARE MAKING MONEY OUT OF IT?!

hmph. dont bother replying.

Because the team is like that...

What are you? Hidden MTA developer?

And yes Rockstar is allowed to do that because the PS2/Sony contract applies i believe only to consoles not other forms of reproducing games. Anyways i think it expired too....

You must be a Rockstar/Take2 insider :)

SA's MP didnt have netcode because a) it was stupid to write netcode when they can do it on the same console b) it isnt worth it for a console like PS2 c) if it did then the PS2 would burn down because it wouldnt be able to handle it (altho there have already been reports of PS2s overheating and damaging)

Seems like you are PS2 engineering expert too.

Now seriously, what gives you the right to accuse us from making money behind everyone's back, creating a hoax and some other lame things you've said and I didn't even bothered reading.

We offer our own spare time and anger for this project. What do we get in return? Nothing (except for appreciation and hate).

Noth"ing (?), n. [From no, a. + thing.]

1. Not anything; no thing (in the widest sense of the word thing); -- opposed to anything and something.

2. Nonexistence; nonentity; absence of being; nihility; nothingness. Shak.

3. A thing of no account, value, or note; something irrelevant and impertinent; something of comparative unimportance; utter insignificance; a trifle.

Do we take donations? No.

Do we place paid advertisements? No.

Do we sell our software for money? No.

I hope you can figure out what that means: free software.

Maybe we should not blame this guy for not understanding this. After all it's not in the FAQ.

The real I say they cant work on BLUE is because they dont know anything about San Andreas so they cant work on it. They gotta make it tri compatible between GTA3, VC, and SA.

Dev team; would it have been so hard to say that?

:roll: They aren't waiting for SA as they have no need to. They are making this for GTA3 and VC. Maybe you should try downloading MTA.

SA's MP didnt have netcode because a) it was stupid to write netcode when they can do it on the same console b) it isnt worth it for a console like PS2 c) if it did then the PS2 would burn down because it wouldnt be able to handle it (altho there have already been reports of PS2s overheating and damaging)

a) They can only go 2 player beacuse the PS2 only has 2 controller ports. b) How is not worth it? 'for a console like PS2' I take it you dislike the fact that the game was not released on your console of choice. c) Why on earth would it "burn" how could it not handle powering its own ethernet adapter. The ethernet is external so very little heat would be transferred to the motherboard except in the mini ps2 which i'm sure is highly capable of powering it without overheating. They run tests for this. Play KillZone and Socom II online they are probarbly more graphically intense than SA. They support quite a few players. You are such a dumbass I cannot convey in mere words the feelings I am having towards you right now.

End of story. And yes MTA Team deny your delay all you want.......but ill be "Waiting" for your so called release of 0.4.5 and i wont even wait for Blue because its been months. Its all hype and to get publicity and money to keep the servers running so they can work on MTA when they want to.

How do they earn money? They get no profit whatsoever from running the site.

Edited by Guest